5 pm, Jennie texted Jisoo:

***

It was pretty dead at the library today. The coffee machines were free of lines and the common area where students usually flocking was pretty empty. In one quiet corner, Jennie spotted Jisoo with folded arms and a grumpy look on her face.

She came over to Jisoo and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Hey, baby..."

Jisoo just grunted and looked even grumpier.

"Aww, she's cranky today..." Jennie smiled, "by the way, the library is pretty empty today."

"It is!" Jisoo exclaimed, "Everyone is busy today."

"Oh I wonder why..." Jennie played innocent.

Jisoo gave her a disapproving look, "Everyone is celebrating the special day."

"Oh really..." Jennie seemed not interested.

"Yes really!" Jisoo replied impatiently, "You don't know?"

Jennie planted a kiss on the corner of Jisoo's lips. Jisoo obviously wanted more kisses, but since she was still in her sulk, she was just pouting and scowling. Jennie tried her best not to smile.

So cute.

"Know what?" Jennie then changed the subject, "Let's go now. I don't like the smell of these old books..."

Before Jisoo could say anything, Jennie pulled her from her seat and dragged the sulking girl towards the parking area.

"I'm driving today," Jennie said cheerfully, "where we're going, Miss Cranky Kim?"

Jisoo's face was lightened up a little as she gave the name of the place. Lisa recommended the place to her, said it was the hot spot for couples to hang out. Jisoo hadn't heard of the place before but Lisa insisted that she had to go there with Jennie. Lisa even took care of the reservation.

Jisoo was elated, but also annoyed by her clueless girlfriend.

"You still don't know what day is today?" Jisoo glanced at Jennie.

"Should I?" Jennie answer nonchalantly.

Jisoo was feeling irked, "Try to guess."

Jennie chuckled, "Why is my Pikachu so worked up."

"Don't Pikachu me, don't you see I'm currently upset?" Jisoo protested, "do you know our anniversary day?"