After chatting with Zhou Yi for a while, Wen Qu couldn't hold back what was in his heart. He was very optimistic about Zhou Yi, and felt that this child was full of sincerity and courage. He really couldn't bear to see a The future pillars of the imperial court were involved in those right and wrong.     He is already old, and his official career in this life is probably over here. Seeing the country become weak day by day, many people have no food to eat, no tiles to cover themselves, and some small countries outside are staring at them with greedy eyes. If you want to do something, but you don’t have enough energy, you have to reserve some talents for the court. If Emperor Chongzheng dies, the new emperor will be a good one. It’s not impossible to have a few more talented and sincere officials like Zhou Yi Bring this country back.     Although Wen Qu's words were very cryptic, Zhou Yi could still hear these words from his words. Zhou Yi smiled and said nothing, and Wen Qu had a pen and ink in his chest, but he was limited by the limitations of the times. The first thing he thought of was the country's crisis. At present, it is not thinking about change, but expecting that the emperor who succeeds will be a Mingjun, who will maintain the future of the huge country on an emperor like a gamble. But whether it's Zhou Yi's time and space, or this world, how many people can be called the wise kings through the ages?

    If the leader of a country needs to play luck like a gamble, then the fate of the country is like a gamble.

    But Wen Qu can't be blamed for this, he is not like Zhou Yi, he has been educated since he was a child to be loyal to the emperor and love the country, and the king must die and the minister has to die. He can abide by his duty as a minister, and he still thinks about this country in his heart. The suffering of the people is much cuter than most officials in the court who only know how to fight for power and profit.

    Zhou Yi held the cup for Wen Qu with admiration. Although he could not become such a person himself, he really admired a real gentleman like Wen Qu.

    The two chatted happily. After three rounds of tea, Zhou Yi was about to say goodbye when a voice rang out, "Father, is there a guest?"

    A boy about seventeen or eighteen years old came in, wearing a square scarf and wearing Tsing Yi looks very cheerful.

    "Oh, Xin'er, you're out of school. Let me introduce you. This is a peripheral repairer of our Hanlin Academy. This year's champion of the new subject." "

    Zhou Yi, this is Wen Xin, the dog. He is still studying in the academy and won the Juren last year. "Wen Qu's face was a little smug when he said this. He won the first prize at the age of eighteen, which is already considered very good, but when he thought that the smiling boy in front of him was the first prize at the age of seventeen, he thought that his son The goodness in Wen Qu's heart suddenly disappeared, hey, whether it's people or things, I'm afraid of comparison.

    When Wen Xin heard that the young man in front of him who looked younger than himself turned out to be the champion of the new department, he immediately opened his mouth, and then looked at Zhou Yi staringly: "Oh my god, I admire the champion so much. I think I’m great, but now I see that I’m like a frog in a well!”     The kid’s words made Zhou Yi laugh, and he could see that he was a simple and straightforward young man, so he joked: “I’m seventeen years old, I don’t know Wen How old is your brother, maybe I can't afford to be your little brother!"     Wen Qu stroked his beard beside him: "That's right, Zhou Yi is seventeen years old this year, and Wen Xin is eighteen years old this year. It is true that you should not call yourself a younger brother, but in terms of knowledge, he can even call you a teacher."     Zhou Yi hurriedly replied: "I can't afford it, I can't afford it, I was just joking."