" My lords, do you think that if you give them money, you can live in peace! My lords, we give Da Qiang so much money every year. Although we have bought temporary peace, if things go on like this, our national strength will be exhausted. , Now we have reached the point where we have no money for military training, no money for disaster relief, no money to build embankments... Without money, how can I improve my national power? The surrounding countries, big or small, are all staring at me. Who can guarantee that they will not send troops? Infinite, one day, they will no longer be satisfied with the little money we have given away. What they are plotting is my great country. At that time, our vitality has been consumed in the year after year of tribute. When the air is empty, when the surrounding Xiao Xiao troops come to attack, maybe we can't even take out a weapon at hand, what should we do at that time, can we let thousands of people in Da Viet accompany us to wait for death?" A passage made Dian     Dian Many people in the court looked a little ugly. Although it was true, the courtiers kept covering it with the fig leaf of thinking about the common people, and they didn't want to think about the future. Now that Zhou Yi said it so carelessly, I felt Of course it's hard.     Just when someone was about to jump up to retort, Zhou Yi spoke again: "Your Majesty, the purpose of the Great Qiang envoy's coming to Beijing this time is not to extort property, but to test..." "     What..."

    "What does this kid mean?"

    Hearing this, the courtiers started discussing. Yang Zhiwen's hand touching his beard stopped suddenly, and he looked at Zhou Yi with more surprise.

    "Oh, what do you mean by that?" The emperor was also startled by Zhou Yi's words, and hurriedly asked.

    "If I'm not mistaken, the Great Qiang already has a plan to raise troops to attack me, Da Yue, but because of my reputation in the past, they dare not act rashly, so since last year, the lion opened his mouth loudly, just to test Based on the reality of my Dayue, according to Weichen's guess, the envoy of the Great Qiang today will definitely ask me, Dayue, the amount of property that makes us very uncomfortable but can just be obtained by the power of the whole country, and this is exactly the reminder. If you agree, Da Qiang will think that Da Yue has completely lost its previous strength, and when the property just leaves the border of Da Yue, what we welcome is not the peace bought by humiliation, but the iron hooves of Da Qiang!" "Hiss..." Zhou Yi's

    words

    let The hall was silent, and many people gasped.

    The princes of Dagon and Dagon, who have been struggling in the officialdom for many years, are all top-notch people. They didn't think about it before, but now they are reminded by Zhou Yiyi. Thinking of the various actions of Daqiang since last year, their faces suddenly show With a look of astonishment, what Zhou Yi said was probably true.

    Emperor Chongzheng ignored the government for a long time, but he was able to firmly hold the power in his hands. He was naturally a very smart person. He believed most of Zhou Yi's words, and his face became serious. His eyes could not see clearly. The voice was low: "According to Aiqing's opinion, what should we do?"     At that moment, Zhou Yi seemed to feel that he was being watched closely by an ancient giant beast, and the emperor's eyes that could not see emotions gave him a great feeling. Under the pressure, sweat gradually oozes from the back.     It turns out that Long Wei really happened!     Zhou Yi knelt down in the Golden Luan Hall with a plop, and said loudly: "Your Majesty, for the sake of my thousands of people in Dayue, and for the sake of the country of Dayue, we must reject the conditions proposed by the Great Qiang envoys, and we must refuse them with full confidence. Even if Da Qiang's iron hooves are coming, I, Da Yue, will not be afraid. Only in this way, they will be suspicious and dare not send troops easily. Only in this way, can we buy time for Da Yue..."