Prologue

Michael Porter Jr. POV:

Hello everyone! My name is Michael Lamar Porter Jr. You can call me Mike or MPJ. I am into BTS K-pop and my favorite BTS member is Rap Monster and V of BTS. I am a small forward for Denver Nuggets and I stood at 6'10". I know everyone in my family knows that I can be quirky sometimes, but I'm always the person that would do things all around. In case you may be wondering how I met Nikola Jokic. I met him when I was at the Denver Nuggets basketball court and we began to practice together. Although, little did I know Nikola Jokic came to me and told me that he had a special connection. That's how me and him started dating. This is how the story goes:

It was summertime in Denver Colorado and Michael was putting his stuff in the locker when he noticed a light skinned man dressing up in his Denver Nuggets Uniform. At first, Mike thought it was someone else, but he was a hot looking Serbian NBA player and he was there when he was dressed up. "Oh hey, are you new here?" The voice asked. "Yeah I'm new here, my family and I moved to Denver since I was drafted," "Oh I see, what's your name?" MPJ introduced himself to the person. "I'm Michael Porter Jr. You?" "Nikola Jokic," He replied. "Nice to meet you Michael," Mike and Nikola Jokic started talking to each other about their upcoming careers and yet, it took him a while to open up to him. However, most of MPJ's brother Coban would disapprove their relationship between him and Nikola. Nikola had told Mike that he had nothing to worry about and he can do what he can to make sure that Mike was being treated well. The only siblings that understood the relationship was Jontay, Bri and Cierra since the love meant for Mike to be the first love.

2 hours after the practice,

He went to the restaurant with Nikola as Nikola started to talk face to face with the person that he wants to spend his romance with. "Anyways Mikey, I wanted to talk to you about something," "Sure, what is it Nikola?" Mike was eager to listen about what he was going to say. "I know that we've been getting to know each other for a while now, but I'm starting to feel a special connection," "Oh okay, what does it mean?"

Nikola Jokic: well you know Mike, I do like talking to you, but I liked you a lot.

Michael Porter Jr: really?

Nikola Jokic: yes Mike I do. I like you more than a friend.

Michael Porter Jr: Okay, what else do you need to tell me? And what else do you want to tell me how you feel?

Nikola Jokic: You know about the girlfriend boyfriend right?

Michael Porter Jr: Yes.

Nikola Jokic: You know I could be the boyfriend and I was wondering if you want to go out with me because I feel like I have a crush on you. So what do you say? Would you like to be my girlfriend?

Michael Porter Jr: Yes!

Nikola Jokic: we're going out tonight, so get ready at 6pm because we'll be having a dinner date.

Michael Porter Jr: Great!

Nikola Jokic: so I'll see you tonight then?

Michael Porter Jr: Yep.

When Mike got home from the practice, Coban knew what was up with his brother and asked what was happening. "You know Coban, I have A date tonight and his name was Nikola Jokic," "Goodness! I thought you are not allowed to date," "Mom said it was fine," Mike argued. "Besides, who in the right mind would not want me to date anyone from my team. That was uncalled for Coban," It made Coban speechless knowing that Mike explained the details about how he and Nikola met at the practice. He went upstairs to his room to take a nap before he goes on a date with his teammate. Next, Mike gets ready to go to a dinner date with Nikola as he puts on a makeup, halter top from Ann Taylor and the pants that his mother bought as a Christmas Present. It is not unusual for a 6'10" athlete to get ready to go on a date. Even the sister shouted. "Mikey! Hurry up! You're going to be late for the dinner date?" "Sis can you please give me at least 5 minutes? I need to put on my makeup," "My oh my," Bri shakes her head. "That Michael Porter Jr. Always takes forever to do his makeup," "That's because you're the ones that take forever to do your makeup too,"

Bri Porter: Yeah yeah you're like me.

The doorbell rings and it was Nikola Jokic who came with the bouquet of flowers. "Oh hi, how can I help you?" His sister asked. "Is Michael Porter Jr here?" "Yes he's upstairs. Still trying to fix his makeup," "That's fine," He said. "No hurry," Mike's parents and siblings came to him and asked. "Oh you must be Nikola Jokic,"

Nikola Jokic: Indeed I am.

Bri Porter: I'm Bri, the sister of Michael.

Cierra: My name is Sierra.

Even the brothers and the parents introduced themselves to Nikola Jokic. "Pleasure to meet you all Nikola," "Nice to meet you too!" He replied. "Okay I'm here Nikola I just-," Nikola looks at him and gasps. "Look at you Mikey! You look gorgeous!" "Thanks Nikola," Mike blushed. "No problem and here's your flowers," "Oh my goodness! That's amazing! This is what I want for our date, I'll put that in the vase," His mother puts the flowers on the vase as she said. "Alright! You two run along," "Thanks mom we will," They went on a car ride to go to the steakhouse. Yet, Nikola made the reservations for the steakhouse restaurant and they were still dining out.

"I know for a fact that my brother can be a total fool sometimes," Mike explains. "I mean I wish I could do anything for him, but you know how he gets," "Don't worry love, I'm sure it will be fine," "Right!" He nodded. They continued eating their meals altogether and afterwards, Nikola pays for it and starts walking around downtown. "You know I really don't want the night to end," Mike said. "I'd rather feel at home with you especially when I get to chill at home just to watch Netflix," "Neither do I babe," Before bedtime, Nikola drops him off to the house.

Michael Porter Jr: Goodnight Love.

Nikola Jokic: Goodnight Mikey. I'll see you tomorrow.

They kissed together before they leave for their tomorrow's practice in Denver. Mike calls it a night as they will see each other tomorrow.