Jin woo does NOT like strangers

Start from the beginning

Desperately, she reached inward, seeking solace in the wellspring of her core. But to her horror, her attempts to draw upon her mana were met with futility. It was as if her very essence, the source of her power, had vanished into thin air, leaving her bereft and vulnerable

"Do you understand now?" Jin Woo's voice reverberated, a haunting chorus that seemed to emanate from every corner of existence, carrying an air of omnidirectional precision.

Her spirits dampened, Seris braced herself for the worst, only to be met with a surprise. The all-consuming void that had entrapped her dissipated, like a fading fog, leaving her once again within the confines of the cave. The menacing claws that had restrained her vanished, their grip relinquished as she found herself sprawled on the floor, her face glistening with beads of sweat.

As she slowly regained her bearings, Seris's countenance betrayed a mix of confusion and bewilderment. Her gaze fixed upon a peculiar sight—a woman with flowing white hair, possessing an ethereal aura, had Jin Woo firmly pinched between her fingers. The woman's lavender eyes glimmered with irritation, casting an imposing aura that even eclipsed the fear Seris had harbored for her own Sovereign.

Standing behind them, Baran appeared uncertain, a droplet of sweat trickling down his forehead as he grappled with the perplexity of the unfolding situation.

"What did I even do?" Jin Woo complained, his attempts to free himself from Sylvia's grasp proving futile as she held him firmly in her clutches.

"Don't even get me started," Sylvia responded, her voice devoid of emotion, as she released her grip on Jin Woo's cheek. Stepping back, she observed him intently, her lavender eyes piercing through his facade. As Jin Woo murmured a string of words, his voice drowned out by the pounding of blood in Seris's ears, she strained to catch any semblance of meaning in his muttered utterances. However, the words remained elusive, slipping through the cracks of her perception like whispers carried away by the wind.

As Sylvia's penetrating lavender gaze fell upon her, Seris could feel her body trembling under the weight of that malevolent stare. The intensity in Sylvia's eyes was unmistakably that of an Asura, emanating an aura of superiority and potent menace.

"I have done you a favour," Sylvia spoke, her tone cold and calculated. "Now, explain to me why I shouldn't finish what he started." Her words hung in the air, charged with a palpable threat.

Gathering her composure, Seris steadied herself, her voice resolute yet tinged with a hint of vulnerability. "I didn't come here with malicious intent. I am simply here to meet someone," she replied, her words measured and deliberate.

Sylvia raised an eyebrow, her gaze unwavering. "And who would that be?" she inquired, her curiosity piqued. Seris hesitated, unsure of whether to divulge the information. But before she could respond, a realization dawned upon Sylvia. "Would it happen to be Caera?" she asked, her words causing Seris's eyes to widen in surprise.

"I have a question for you, Scythe," Sylvia inquired, her tone laced with a calculated curiosity. "Does your loyalty lie with Agrona?" A flash of anger surged through Seris, momentarily eclipsing her usual composed demeanor. "My loyalty does not lie with those who violated me," she spat, her voice dripping with resentment. "I simply want you Asuras out of my home."

To Seris's surprise, a smile spread across Sylvia's face, an enigmatic glimmer dancing in her eyes. Against all expectations, Sylvia extended her hand towards Seris. Confusion mingled with caution in Seris's expression as she regarded the outstretched hand before her.

"Then we have much to discuss," Sylvia remarked.

                               _______________________________________________________