Test and Alacrya

"Mo-m breath plea-se"

Arthur's stammered breaths barely managed to travel through and out of his lips, while Reynold's worked to contain his laughter at the comedic sight. 

After Cynthia had left, he had managed to convince his mother and father to allow him to start an adventuring career. While the suggestion was at first harshly shot down and rejected by his mother, after a little bit of convincing , of which Jin woo was of no help he was given permission to do so. On the condition that he had someone with him during that time - the candidate for that happened to be Jasmine.

"I'll be fine, Mom. Jasmine is here with me,"  Arthur reassured her. Just as the words left his mouth, Jasmine entered the room, dressed in black robes that covered her entire body. A brown belt with dual daggers strapped to it rested on her waist. She surveyed everyone with her blood-red eyes before locking her gaze with his molten one. A small, subtle smile formed on her lips.

She approached them and stood by Arthur. "Are you ready to go?" she questioned.

He nodded and hugged Alice once more. When he turned around, Reynolds had a huge smirk on his face, and Ellie was hiding behind him.

"Have faith in yourself, son. I'm confident you'll be alright," Reynolds said, locking his forehead with his in a comforting gesture. "Brother, why are you leaving?" Ellie asked, her coffee-brown eyes looking at him with a sense of betrayal.

"Don't worry Ellie, I'll be back before you know it ok?" Arthur reassured, but she still pouted non the less. Chuckling Arthur picked her small frame up and twirled her around, eliciting innocent giggles from her after which he gave her one last embrace and placed her feet back on the ground. Bidding his final goodbye he and Jasmine headed off, exiting the estate.

"You going to hold back, or get the highest rank possible?" Jin woo's voice infiltrated his mind, conversing through their mental link.

"I will try to get a higher rank to enter more populated dungeons, but I won't reveal too much of my cards ether." Arthur explained, while Jin woo gave a firming nod. "Care to tell me where you and Sylvia will be, during this time?" He questioned

"We're going to Alacrya. There's a lot of information I could get from the relictombs - and after finding out I could have her bypass the Relictomb's defences, Sylvia insisted that she joins." Jin woo shrugged.

"Sylvie will stay here, Igris and Beru will remain stationed with you two. If you need anything transmit it to them. The void will remain available to the both of you." He added, and with nothing else to add, Arthur felt his presence trail of from his mind.

Relictombs 

An underground society built by the ancient mages, to protect their knowledge of aether from the dragons, or all Asuras in general after their purging. Not only was Jin woo going on enemy territory but he was also planning to have Sylvia enter the relictombs... somehow.

Shaking off the thoughts, he reassured himself that Jin woo could handle himself well enough. Lost in thought he realised he and Jasmine had arrived at the adventure's guild, as he trailed closely behind her, he noticed a group of individuals. However, they appeared more like bandits than esteemed adventurers.

A few adventures tried making their way towards them, a crooked expression formed on their faces as they gazed at Jasmine. Irritated, Arthur let out a meagre amount of his intent solely directed on the approaching adventurer. Coupled with the weight of his mana, and the intensity of his molten glare, the adventurer backed off while tripping on his own feet making a mockery of himself.

"Is this a criminal den or a guild?" Arthur questioned, while the faint scent of alcohol infiltrated his nostrils.

"It's both most of the time." Jasmine responded back, surveying the room along with Arthur who followed quickly behind her.