Anger

Jin woo placed his palm on Arthur's head, causing the nest of aburn hair to dishevel while ruffling it. His grey eyes glinted in a cheeky shade of magenta as he eyed him.

"When did you get here?" Arthur questioned, "Just know. No need to be so nervous dear" Sylvia's soothing voice, relaxed Arthur's tense muscles.  Jin woo's glowing eyes traced all of the elves present, his eyes landing on Tess who was caught hostage by her parents.

"Wow, we leave you alone for three days, and you get yourself a girl Arthur?" Jin woo teased, but he didn't get the reaction he wanted from Arthur. Looking at him dead-pan, "She's four" Arthur replied. "Yes, dear. Now please don't listen to him" Sylvia said, pleased with Arthur's reaction, reaches her hand out and pulls on Jin woo's cheek threatening to tear it off, for repeating the same joke she had told him to drop.

"I-am sor-y" Jin woo's mumbled words, elicited a hearty laughter from Arthur. Their interactions distracted them from the royal family who were approaching. Arthur was the first to realise, putting his laughter to an end. Sylvia took a more composed attitude while Jin woo didn't seem bothered at all by their presence, rubbing his red cheek with his palm.

Before the king could get to them, Tessia sprinted off and clenched Arthur hand in her grasp. Noticing the curious gaze of the old king, surprised queen and the fuming King, Arthur tried to wriggle his hands out of her grasp but it was rock solid. Her curious gaze examined Jin woo and Sylvia.

"Who are they Art?" 

The morbid realisation fell on Arthur, as he realised that Jin woo had chosen the most convenient time to show up, the urge to face palm himself was put to a stop by Tessia iron grip. Sylvia cursed herself over and over again for letting any decision making go to Jin woo, she racked her brains for possible excuses to come up with, but the latter had it under control.

"Hey there, we are Arthur's... cousins. We got separated on the way here, call me brother Jin and you can call this old lady here Sylvia." He explained, with a side grin. Arthur slowly stepped away from the steaming Sylvia, whose body twitched with the urge to maim Jin woo, but held off on it. 

"Tess, you should go back to your mother?" Arthur gently spoke to Tess, as to not upset her. She looked back at her mother Merial. The Queen extended her hand towards Tessia. She hesitantly looked at him and then at her mom but went to her anyway. After that the king invited them to come and explain the situation which was agreed to.

"Don't worry Child. No need to be so confused." Sylvia's soothing voice ringed in his mind, making his stiff shoulders relax. Letting in a deep breath they started following the royal guards to their carriage. On the last step Arthur froze...

His vision turned red.

KILL

RAGE 

CHAOS

CARNAGE 

DESTRUCTION 

The palpable cacophony of voices flooded his consciousness. He felt the need to endlessly burn and ravage everything to the ground, his vision turned once again into a burning rage of amber. It all lasted a split second before he snapped back to himself, his vision returning to him once again. Unable to explain what had just occurred, he ignored it and stepped into the carriage but Jin woo's eyes never left him.

"Was that-"

___________________________________________

Jin woo's eyes peered intently at the sleeping form of Arthur. His mind still racking for possibilities to explain the presence he had felt earlier, no...