King meets God

Jin woo's eyes gleamed in a vibrant purple as he gazed at the human family. His eyes, focused on the reincarnated boy. As far as he was aware, such a thing wasn't meant to exist and the boys soul clearly wasn't from this world which could only mean someone had planned this out.

"Come fourth"

Jin woo, called out a couple hundred shadows, which were invisible to human eyes, unless you were allowed to see them. All of them got on to one knee prostrating in front of their king, awaiting his orders.

"Search every nook and cranny of this planet. Find out about, it's rulers and culture disperse"

He commanded, as all the shadows burst off into every direction, the only thing on their mind was to carry out their lord's command. "Now, to form a connection with the boy" Jin woo spoke, as he waved his gloved hand, conjuring a portal once again except the location was set. Taking a step into the portal the awe inspiring land of the void came into sight.

Beautiful purple and black castles were carved into the mountains, as the infinite expanse of the void was littered with countless stars and nebula. A step up, from the pitch black void it once was. Jin woo, took a seat on his throne as he placed his head on his knuckles, he closed his eyes and focused his mana onto the boy more specifically his mind.

"Hello kid" he greeted, the aburn haired boy whose azure eyes widened in confusion, at his current situation. Not only had he just reincarnated, which had been enough of a shock to him but know he had a voice in his head. His infantile brain racked with multiple speculations of his current situation.

"Who are you, and how do you know I am not a kid" Arthur, replied to him mentally.

"Didn't say a thing, you admitted it your self" Jin woo snickered back, as Arthur's round baby face flushed with embarrassment. "Are you the owner of this body" Arthur questioned, slightly nervous at his newest speculation.

"Kid what kind of baby do you think has thoughts like this" Jin woo, snickered causing Arthur to turn red which had confused his newest parents. "Go to sleep for now, your brain is to immature. I will bring you here when you're asleep" Jin woo, said as Arthur gave the mental equivalent of a frown.

"What do you mean here" he yelled, but Jin woo had already cut of the connection leaving behind a baffled Arthur. Soon he realised what he said was right, the amount of thoughts and speculations he was making, would be overwhelming for a grown man much less this little infantile one. His eyes groggily tapped each other, before shutting off completely as he dozed off into sleep. While he might have had a dream or a nightmare, the domain of death was the thing that had greeted him.

Arthur's eyes shot into different directions, scanning the luxurious interior of the obsidian castle. His eyes gazed through the open balcony to see the countless stars and galaxies littering the purplish-black sky. He examined his own body, realising that despite being an infant he still stood on his two legs.

A sudden pressure shook him out of his stupor. His eyes finally saw the figure sitting on the purple throne. His black hair, falling on his face failing to hide the purple orbs that's were his eyes while his claw-gloved hand rested on his forehead. Sweat trickled down Arthur's face, at the tension, while the man on the throne examined him, Arthur stood there baffled as the man broke the tension in a way the rejected the cold attitude he had shown.

"Hahaha- wow do you look wired. A walking talking baby that's new and here I thought I have seen it all" Jin woo joked, while laughing at Arthur's current predicament. Arthur's nervous eased, as he built up the courage to converse with Jin woo. 

"Ummm, who are you? And we're are we" Arthur questioned, gesturing to the palace they were residing in. Jin woo's laughter came to an end, as he examined Arthur with an amused expression.