Dragon

A king.

A swordsman.

A genocidal manic that razed countries to the ground for his revenge.

One could call it irony.

Now he was placed, in the body of Reynolds and Alice's son and cursed to be the companion of Jin woo. While his physical body in the void was around 8-9 years old, he had to constantly switch back to his infant form whenever he exited the void...now, he was happy about one thing.

"I can crawl baby"

Arthur exclaimed mentally, making his way to the mirror while Alice and Reynolds held off on ogling him with hugs and kisses. Landing on his bum, he inspected his appearance and came to realise just how ridiculous his parent's mix of genes were.

"Ladies of the future, prepare to be heart broken."

"I hope your not so in-grossed, in your future love life that you forgot about todays dose" Jin woo's reprimanding voice, rung in Arthur's ear causing him to role his eyes as the moment of Solace was interrupted.

"I'll be there in an hour" Arthur grumbled, before he was picked up by his father and repeatedly kissed by both of his parents. While at first he was few months of his reincarnation, being kissed by them struck him as being rather uncomfortable, but know he couldn't help but live without it.

His only mother figure was killed and he had no parents, so this was a brand new experience for him and he understood the importance of family and why it was so cherished.

(A/N Dom approves)

After a session of hugs, kisses and feeding Alice placed Arthur in his crib placing a kiss on his forehead which had become a daily routine, "Sweet dreams Art" she hummed, before closing the door to his room.

"Good, she finally left" Arthur exclaimed, while trying his best to get into a comfortable position, sitting cross-legged he began the process. Over the last year had had been able to enter and exit the void, at will. He would mediate, focusing only on his "astral state" as Jin woo put it, while the latter would pull him in. Soon enough, Arthur's astral from was pulled into the dream land which he had grown fond of. He had explored the luxurious jade castle, that had become his second home.

Its size was ridiculous to even to him.

On one of his tours, he had started speculating wether a whole country could live a prosperous life in this castle. He was however, always transported to the training room were his "torture" would be held. His vision returned from purple, to his normal azure while he looked around the...wrecked training room.

"Schreee!"

Beru the ant chimera let out a battle cry, as his wide palm filled with 30 centimetre vicious claws swung madly, trying to land a decisive blow on the snickering Jin woo. Raising a shadow clad hand, Jin woo parried the thunder sword of Igris that had tried to catch him off guard. Caught in between the consecutive attacks of the two marshals, Jin woo made a decisive decision.

Using the old strategy of divide and conquer, Jin woo blasted at an imperceptible speed next to Beru's side. Cladding his hand with a dense amount of mana, he slammed his fist into Beru's mid section with such force a shock-wave reverberated across the training room, as Beru was nearly cut in half by the blow and sent speeding threw the chambers of the castle. Jin woo then turned his attention to Igris.

Realising that the only advantage he had was blown was a few meters sideways, he raised his demon sword which buzzed with electricity. Like a flame-thrower, erratic lightning shot out into every direction demolishing the spacious training room further. The lighting however also worked as a defence as it formed a barrier of sorts around him but that didn't do much to dishearten his foe.