Eventful auction house

"Do I have to wear this?"

Jin woo groaned, standing in front of the mirror, his jet black hair neatly combed back, while wearing a crisp white shirt and a black suit, having just finished knotting his tie. He knew he couldn't get away with dressing casually today not with Alice around at least.

"Wow never thought I'd see the day you dressed properly, to think my dear mother managed to get the detached and prideful Jin woo to do something he isn't fond of" Arthur chuckled, tying his fiery mane of hair in a bun, letting a few strands fall on his shoulder giving him a more presentable appearance.

"Finally, how do I look?"

Sylvia entered the room, dressed in a high neckline, with intricate lace detailing that added a touch of elegance to her captivating figure. It was sleeveless, showcasing her toned arms, and flowed down to just above her ankles in a gentle A-line. The fabric was silky and had long gloves made form the exact material.

"Change the colour from black to white and you'll look like Elsa's sister." Jin woo mocked, going back to straighten his suit and get whatever headache was to come over with quick. His comment elicited a hearty laughter from Arthur.

"Come on Sylvie let's get going." Sylvia said, ignoring Jin woo remark letting the little fox pounce on her shoulder and make itself comfortable. The trio made their way down stares to be greeted by the Leywin and Helstea family, including the twin horns who Arthur had gotten reunited with just yesterday.

(A/N Ngl wasn't bothered to write it down, nothing really would have changed)

Once introductions were done, everyone decided to bring the Twin Horns along to the Helstea Auction House for the Tenth Anniversary event. During the ride, Arthur had filled them in on what had happened since the fall and his drastic change in appearance, as Reynold's had only given them the basics in his letter.

Unfortunately, the ride was cut short making his tale wait for another day. Upon arriving at the Helstea Auction House, everyone couldn't help but be amazed at the amount of effort Vincent had put into it. The building was breathtaking, with intricate designs and petrified wood doors towering over 4 meters in height.

The inside was just as impressive, with rows of luxurious burgundy leather seats that could fit over ten thousand people comfortably. There were also incased booths at the top and a VIP room attached to the ceiling and back wall with glass surrounding it for a clear view of the stage.

Thanks to to Vincent they were seated in the VIP room, which was carefully designed and furnished for the most distinguished and wealthy guests. As more people filled the lower seats, Jin woo Sylvia and Arthur took to their own, fair enough away to converse privately.

Once sat down Jin woo flicked his wrist, summoning forth a dark purple and black chalice. Jin woo took a nonchalant sip from the chalice. The liquid within glowed with a pulsing, ethereal light. "I've never seen you drink before." Sylvia chimed in, carefully examining the chalice held within his gloved hand. Swirling the liquid around, Arthur tried reaching his hand out to get a hold of the chalice to get a taste for himself, but his permission was denied as Jin woo raised the cup higher taking his heigh advantage into account.

"It's a drink from my homeland." Jin woo answered, still hoarding of Arthur. Sylvia's dying curiosity was interrupted, as Vincent returned with a group of unfamiliar people.

The tear in space-time through which the chalice had emerged shimmered and pulsed with a chaotic energy, before disappearing as Jin woo chucked it back into the dimensional rift. Making their way over to greet the new visitors Jin woo's eyes narrowed, as he recognised the group of strangers. Sparring himself a possible headache Jin woo went back to their isolated corner, followed by Sylvia.