Ethereal beauty

Sylvia's mouth was left agape as Jin woo uttered his last words. Every fibre of her being, was yelling at her to answer and obey whatever the man said. His words alone were carried by mana and held with more authority than even -Kezzes Indrath.

"How?" Sylvia breathed out.

"You really think that clumsy armour, made of will can conceal what you are" He explained, the previous rage and spite in his voice easing.

"I do have questions for you about how you utilised, the creator's fragments but I will hold off on that. The boy will soon arrive her, take good care of him and don't mention anything about my presence. Understood?" The last word might have seemed like a request, but the way he said it made it seem like an order which would bear unpleasant consequences.

Sylvia could do nothing but nod her head.

"Good, goodbye for now" his shadow expanded and swallowed him, as not a single flicker of mana could be left as proof of his existence. He moved like a phantom, a shadow who appeared and disappeared when ever the need be.

________________________________________________

"You have arrived child"

Arthur's caution was still there but then again, he had nothing to loose. He hadn't been able to establish a link with Jin woo or enter the void no matter how much he concentrated. It felt as if a part of him had vanished, and it gave him discomfort.

"It's a pretty long fall, so I suggest you augment yourself in mana" the "female" voice that had been guiding him to her residence advised while Arthur looked at the ominous looking hole in the ground.

"Well here goes nothing" he whispered to himself, before taking a leap into the conveniently sized human hole. Even with his eyes open it was difficult to see. After 10 seconds of falling he landed on his legs which under normal circumstances would have shattered, if not for the mana coating it.

"We finally meet child"

All the colour drained from Arthur's face as he met face to face, with the satanic statue that looked anything but a lady. He tired to articulate his words but they came out mumbled, sure had had met things much bigger than this lady but with the reassurance that they wouldn't harm him.

"Flies will fly in your mouth if you keep your mouth open like that" Sylvia in her demonic form chuckled, as Arthur clamped on his jaw, shutting his mouth.

"It will take some time to create a portal, to return to your family. The fruits over there shout nurture you until them" she said, pointing her clawed figure revealing the abundance of place life in the cavern.

"Umm, thanks- do you have a name?" Arthur questioned for the first time. His fear of the massive entity slowly withering away at her hospitality. The entity gave a warm smile, which Arthur might have mistook for a human.

"My name is Sylvia" she simply answered, while Arthur plucked a glowing blue fruit. Inspecting him he wondered if such a thing was even edible in the first place but he was starving and had nothing else to eat so he sunk his teeth into it and took a bite. To his surprise the fruit was lush with nutrients and flavour which excited his taste buds. More so they held a refreshing amount of mana, without realising he dug his teeth for another bite quickly he had gulped down the fruit and had trails of fruit juice streaming down his face.

"My my, such great table manner" Sylvia full-heartedly chuckled as Arthur's complexion went into a hint of cherry in embarrassment.

"No need to be embarrassed dear, eat as much as you want" she reassured him, gently patting his small frame with her massive claw-liked hands. Before walking off into another corner of the cave. With the free time on his mind he wondered how his family was doing...