Spiritual manifestation

The void

The land of dreams, the realm of the undead, and the endless abyss; a place of both fear and wonder, of mystery and darkness. Once an empty and infinitely vast realm, it now thrives with a civilization beyond imagining. A place where countless shadow soldiers of the Shadow Monarch reign supreme, their power echoing through the void and beyond. The sky above - a canvas of endless possibilities, littered with countless galaxies and nebulae, each one shining brighter than the last.

In this otherworldly realm, jet black dragons glide across the vast sky, their wings cutting through the thick, inky darkness with ease. Their eyes are like burning embers, their scales as black as the void itself.

But amidst all this splendor and majesty stands a towering black castle, its walls as dark as the void itself. The castle looms in the center of the realm, casting an ominous shadow over everything around it. Its spires reach towards the heavens, piercing the darkness with a cold, unyielding power.

The home of the Shadow Monarch

The void, the land of dreams, the realm of the undead, and the endless abyss; it is a place of contradictions, a place where the darkest of darkness and the brightest of light coexist. It is a place where the impossible becomes possible, and where the shadows come to life.

A man traversed the expansive halls, his appearance was one of striking contrast. His skin, porcelain in colour, stood out starkly against the dark background. His hair was so dark that it seemed to possess an innate ability to swallow light, much like a black hole. As he moved forward, his grey irises flickered and shifted through a range of hues, eventually settling on a deep shade of purple, reminiscent of the regal stone, amethyst.

His movements were calculated, deliberate, as if he were playing a game of chess and was carefully considering his next move. As Jin woo approached the entrance to his private courtiers, he commanded the gates to open, allowing him to behold the breathtaking interior. The magnificence of the room's design and decor was unveiled before him, revealing its continents, as he stepped inside.

A sense of joy and excitement filled Jin woo's heart as his gaze fell upon a young girl, no more than eight years old. Her appearance was otherworldly, with hair as white as freshly fallen snow, embellished with brilliant golden runes that adorned her delicate skin and the ebony fabric of her dress. Jin woo's eyes were drawn to the remarkable obsidian horns protruding from her lustrous tresses, completing the ethereal and magical presence she emanated - they had grown considerably. His smile broadened, awestruck by the wonder before him.

The young girl appeared to be in a state of deep contemplation, oblivious to Jin woo's approach. He strode over to her with purpose and gently rested his hand on her head, softly patting it in a tender gesture.

"Princess," he spoke softly, announcing his presence to her.

His words and the warmth of his touch caused the girl's eyelids to flutter open, revealing a pair of resplendent amethyst irises that seemed to float effortlessly on the white canvas of her eyes.

The young girl's eyes widened as the shimmering energy of Realmheart dissipated, causing her hair to transform back into a more natural wheat-blonde shade, and her eyes to revert to a scintillating molten gold hue.

"Papa!" she exclaimed joyously, launching herself at Jin woo with a sudden burst of strength that belied her small stature. She tackled him with an exuberant embrace, overflowing with affection and excitement.

"Miss me princess." He said humorously, while lifting the two of them off the ground. "Why didn't you come back with mama?" The girl complained still tightly gripping onto him like an anaconda.