God? What God? - (Season 2 finale)

(A/N Extra long chapter to end of the season boys)

"It's abut time."

Jin woo's mumbled words echoed through the air of the throne room as a new figure stepped in. His hair, as black as the darkest night sky, silk-like in texture and shining with a subtle sheen in the light. His skin, porcelain in appearance, is devoid of blemishes and appears as smooth as silk. It almost seems as though it has never seen the light of day, as if he spends his days cloistered away from the sun's rays.

But it is his eyes that truly captivate the beholder - deep, hypnotic pools of crimson that seem to glimmer and flicker with a life of their own. Their colour are that of freshly spilled blood, intense and unsettling, yet undeniably alluring. His gaze is penetrating, seeming to bore straight through to the very soul of the person he looks upon.

Two obsidian elk horns protrude from his forehead, giving him a demonic appearance. They curve gracefully upward and outward, as if reaching for the heavens themselves. They were smooth and polished, almost reflective in their glossy blackness.

He was dressed in a flowing black robe, trimmed in silver and embroidered with intricate designs that seem to writhe and twist in a macabre dance. 

As Jin woo turned to glance at his followers, his eyes gave off a shimmering hue, casting a violet aura around his being. Behind him, several imposing figures trailed in his wake, their presence radiating an aura of dark power. With a mere glance, Jin woo recognized them as Vritras - pure blooded one's.

Jin woo smirked, his voice dripping with amusement as he spoke. "I presume we have not had the pleasure of being formally introduced, although Sylvia has regaled me with tales of your exploits," he said, watching as Agrona arched a questioning eyebrow in response.

Before the Vritra leader could respond, one of the Vritra scientists behind Agrona lunged towards Jin woo, brandishing a curved sickle blade with deadly intent. The sharp glint of the blade caught the dim light, as the Vritra charged forward, his movements fluid and almost serpentine - befitting of their nature.

Without a single flicker of concern, Jin woo's posture remained relaxed as a dark and indistinct form rippled into existence beneath his feet. As if summoned from the abyss itself, a thick and sinewy tendril materialized with startling speed, its inky blackness laced with streaks of violet that shone with an almost ethereal glow. In the blink of an eye, the tendril lashed out like a viper, striking the Vritra scientist with deadly precision as he lunged forward with his sickle blade.

The sharp, curved edge of the blade never even came close to touching Jin woo as the tendril skewered the attacker effortlessly. Writhing in agony, the Vritra scientist was lifted off the ground by the tendril, which coiled tightly around his body like a morbid basilisk - with such pressure blood started oozing out of his eye sockets.

With the Vritra still writhing and screaming in agony, the tendril brought him closer and closer to Jin woo, until they were eye to eye.

Meeting his eyes the Vritra shrank. Like the angel of death was unleashed from the depths of the abyss and taking on a corporeal shape, Jin woo's aura emitted a repellent energy, causing all objects and living beings within its range to shrink back in terror. The atmosphere itself appeared to contort and twist, as if straining against the overwhelming weight of darkness that cloaked Jin woo. Despite the apocalyptic upheaval wrought by his very existence, Jin woo's expression remained chillingly impassive, as if impervious to the chaotic and ruinous forces that swirled around him.

His screaming resumed as the tendril lit up in violet flames. The sound of the Vritra's pained cries echoed off the walls, bouncing back and forth until they were almost deafening. Yet, Agrona did not flinch, nor did he show any sign of discomfort, at his subjects brutal execution.