Bullying Kei ( lemon 🍋)

After being caught, Manabe and her friends were restless. They weren't satisfied at all, in fact, they were frustrated that they couldn't bully Kei even more. So, it was time for them to use a different plan.

It was almost midnight. Everyone should be at their own rooms except for a few people.

"Has she left her room?"

Manabe says into her phone.

"Nope. She's still in there, bet that bitch is sleeping like a princess now that she has another bodyguard."

The bullies snicker. Manabe looks at Rika who was holding something in her hands and nods.

"Good, we got the special key pass. We should be able to enter her room and continue giving her what she deserves."

The plan was on the move. The 3 of them move to Kei's room, one of them making sure no one else was around to see them. Riku hovers the key card over the reader and smiles when she hears it click. In one swift movement, she opened the door, letting all three go in before closing the door gently behind her. They were hoping to see her asleep in bed but she wasn't there. Their eyes widened with alert until they realised the sound of a shower from the toilet. Manabe puts a finger to her lips, signaling them to keep quiet. Then, she moved to point to Yamashita, signaling her to start recording while Riku waits beside the door.

The toilet door opens with Kei walking out with a bathrobe on. By the time Kei noticed the camera in front of her, Riku had grabbed her arms behind her and covered her mouth. Manabe walked beside Yamashita, revealing herself to Kei.

"Miss us, bitch? We have unfinished business." explains Manabe.

Kei's eyes widened as she realises the situation she's in. Her body starts to shiver as she shakes her head. The bullies smile in delight in front of their vulnerable prey.

"Did you know that this ship's rooms has a very special function? We learned about it recently. At the door, there is a hidden button. When you press it, the room becomes soundproof and can only be unlocked from the inside. The button is right here." Manabe says as she moves to the door and presses said button. Just like that, the room shifts, the door extends, closing off any spaces it had, soundproof covers slid down the windows and the walls, well they had always been soundproof. Once the transformation was done, Riku let go of the hand covering Kei's mouth.

"Wh...what are you going to do?" Kei's voice shakes.

"Hmmm, good question. We are going to have fun with you by humiliating you." The bullies eyes gleamed with excitement and a little lust, making Kei shiver in fear.

Yamashita puts the camera at the table across the bed. Then, Riku pulls Kei by her arms to the front of her bed. Yamashita takes out a pair of handcuffs from her bag and handcuffs Kei's hands together. Kei tries to struggle and fight back by tugging on her hands, doing her best to disrupt them.

"Th-there is n-no way I w-will be hu-humiliated." Kei retorts weakly. The bullies laugh.

"Say that without stuttering you idiot. We know you've been bullied before. I mean look at how pathetically you're shaking right now." says Yamashita as she starts taking off her clothes. Manabe and Riku starts taking off their clothes too. Kei look at them confusedly. 'Why are they taking off their clothes? Aren't they just going to hit me again?"

"I can see what you're thinking. Why are we taking off our clothes? Well, as much fun as it would be to hit you...there are other ways for us to feel good." Yamashita's and Manabe's panties dropped to the ground, revealing their...cocks. Kei starts shaking her head again, in denial.

"No...no..., no" Kei repeats over and over again.

"That's right. We asked around, apparently, a lot of people think you're sexy. I mean, it's true you have a good body but that's it. You're useless otherwise. That's why you need to suck up to so many boys, just so they can protect you. Riku stands behind Kei and pushes her to Yamashita who pushes her to Manabe. They push her over and over until finally Kei falls down, face first to the ground. Riku grabs her wet hair and makes her kneel on the ground.