Classroom of The Elite D Class SS:4

'When something happen to me, will you take the responsibility?' soon as she said that, a hot like a needle pierced through my heart with her humanly body temperature. That was different from the time I hold Karuizawa. It was not cruel cold sensation, but it was the heat of living being called human directly transmitted into my skin.

"Well then, this is my assurance okay… if you broke your promises I will spread this picture to everyone"

She surely does that probably if I have trying to betray her, and when that time comes I will… no, let's not think about that now.

"What a woman"

I held up my phone and mailing a certain person.

"Let's go back home then"

Because there were not many people at the back side of gymnasium, it sure look unnatural if someone come from here.

At the way back to dorm I have sighted Karuizawa with other girls. From their look, it seems they have come from Keyaki Mall. Although I want to see from the distance, apparently Karuizawa also noticed on my presents.

Her eyes telling me she wanted to say something for me, but she turns her head instead and continue talking to the other girls.

I could not think nothing happened to her, and the possibility of her being unable to bring information to me.

For now, I want return to my room. Today were surely troubled things, also I haven't received Horikita Brother reply yet.

When I open the door, there was unknown shoe lying off and somewhat my room light has turned on.

Was it Ike? Or Yamauchi? Sudou? No, this shoe size was not men. Was it…

"Fuuuh… ah"

Someone who have relieved face comes out from my bathroom, I could sense the hot temperature that emitting and the smell of my shampoo that I used every day from the hair.

From the glimpse of her gesture, it seems the one who come to my room is Kushida. While she is getting flustered knowing my sudden appearance, she didn't try to cover her body at all, of course she was wearing a bath towel, a white plain one. The towel was covering her chest to her thigh closely, I couldn't help to gaze at her blankly. Somehow, I will be distracted if I look at her too much, thus leaving this place has become top priority now.

"Sorry, I got the wrong room…"
When I try to leave, she grabs my hand, I couldn't see her expression and I can't facing back either.

"No, you are not wrong Ayanokouji-kun, this is your room."

I thought so, I never forget where my room is and never come to another person's room by mistake. Certainly, the towel she wears resemble the one I took bath every day, but I didn't know my shampoo smell this much. How to put it, I didn't know the difference when a woman uses a shampoo will be smell this good.

"What do you want to do Kushida?"

"Umm, could you let me wear my cloth first?"

"I prefer you do that"

"Then wait for me okay? …and do not peek too"

"I would not do that"

"Ehehe, if you do I'll surely hit you and scream right away"

Said her with blinking her eyes and smiling innocently.

She shut the bathroom door gently and trying to undress her towel, unfortunately I still could see her silhouette form behind glassed door. Knowing Kushida, she might be doing this on purpose so waiting here might be worse if she found out about it.