Classroom of The Elite D Class SS:5

Today was really a fine weather, or likely it was a godsend. Our class today switched to gymnasium from school field because of the rain. I'm rather grateful for it and now I wouldn't need to take it seriously. Between taking classes or ditching it, taking easy is way more appropriate than any of them. I could even lower the attention I had been built unintentionally, well, as I far I know Nagumo has already taken action against me and for some reason it seems he was interested on my connection with the older Horikita. Fairly, he also doesn't see as a rival but as a plaything after older Horikita substitute. Besides, it was rather risky to take him on, but I don't have any other choice, didn't I?

"Um, hi there Ayanokouji-kun. Are you perhaps alone?"

Somewhat when I was dazing off and sit quietly in the side near the podium, a lone girl approaching me while curling her hair away. Although she was looking on the other way, I could see her embarrassed face. Seeing this I remembered on a certain display at Keyaki Mall on the few days ago, it was a confused red panda who looking after its meal. Of course, I didn't say it out aloud, it will be rude either way.

"Yeah, I'm just chilling"

"I-I see, relaxing on rainy days is pretty nice isn't?"

The conversation ended. That was rather short dialogue we have, well, the reason is no other than that Christmas event back on the other day. Because of that our relation developed into awkward situation like our state right now.

"U-umm, are you going to play Ayanokoji-kun?"

With all of her might, she was trying to find another subject to chat. Of course, I though it too but in the end, I got nothing to talk.

"Nah, I'm okay here. I was already tired from this morning"

"Ehh, but I wanted to see your cool side to- n-no, it's nothing!"

She was looking away again while grumbling something.

Continuing from this pace will likely make our awkward relationship goes on to the future, somewhat if I didn't do something any weird rumor might start coming too. So today I will take initiative than doing it passively.

"Aren't you going out to play too Satou?"

"Eh? Me? No, that's impossible, I have no talent in sport you know"

"Rather than doing sport, was it today on the girl's side it just a light exercise?"

"Ah, well, today is no go"

"Is that so?"

Unexpectedly, I have nothing return to say. Was it inappropriate for me to ask? She seems has some circumstances not to talk about it thought.

"W-when it comes to sport, I think you will be cool if you play Ayanokouji-kun"

"Huh? I'm not like that, Hirata will be cooler than me and it's not like I was amazing either"

"No, you definitely wrong. At first, I though you are like other boys but when I look closely you are different than normal boys"

"But in the end, I'm nothing special like that thought"

"Now you mention it, why you occasionally never going all out?"

"I'm always going all out everyday"

"Even though you have bulky muscle?"

"Well, I do some calligraphy back then"

"Calligraphy is nothing to do with muscle!"

'It is"

"Ehehe, it's been a while we haven't chat like this"

She now squatting and sit beside me while laughing cheerfully, she is also covering her small mouth with her left finger. Unlike before, she's now facing my face properly leaving a small dot of tears clogging her eyes revealing her light makeup become clearer.