A short visit

Deep within the halls of the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing High School sat a boy named Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. Kiyotaka currently was laying on his bed, gazing up towards the ceiling. Replaying the final moments of the last special exam, Kiyotaka was lost in thought.

So lost in thought, that he didn't realize someone had just entered his room.

"Ayanokoji, what are you doing?" The intruder, Suzune Horikita, asked. "This is no time to loaf around."

Kiyotaka did not react, in fact it was as if he had never heard her. He continued his vigil watch of the room's ceiling, unresponsive.

Glaring at him, Horikita walked towards his bed.

"Ayanokoji, stop being childish." Suzune chided the boy. "Ignoring me won't make me vanish. Now get up, or did you forget that we have to meet Sudo at the library?"

Still Kiyotaka remained unresponsive. It seems that the boy hasn't realize the predicament that he is in.

With one eye twitching, Suzune could only glare daggers at her companion. Her hands balled up into fists, with her palms sweaty from her frustration. Said fists started to shake slightly, indicating Suzune's dislike of being ignored. Chewing the inside of her cheek, the frustrated girl took another step towards the bed, her thighs lightly grazing the bed's sheets.

Suzune leaned forward, her face blocking Kiyotaka's view of the ceiling. She stared directly into his eyes, which did not react to his intruder's actions. Eyebrows narrowing in agitation, Suzune once again tried addressing the boy.

"Ayanokoji, I will repeat myself again," she said. "Get up. I did not come here simply to waste my time with your idleness. If you want to laze about, do it on your own time."

At last the boy reacted, his head tilting to the side as if questioning Suzune's intelligence. Ayanokoji's face betrayed no emotion, as usual, leaving nothing to Suzune's imagination to determine his motive here.

Due to the boy's continued silence, one of Suzune's eyes began to twitch slightly more. Trying to keep her composure, Suzune began to straighten back up, so she would no longer be blocking Kiyotaka's view of the ceiling. At least, that was her intention.

Swiftly, Ayanokoji grabbed her and brought her down onto the bed- into an embrace. Suzune for her part was too shocked to fight back, and found her face stuffed into Kiyotaka's beautiful chest. Suzune's eyes darted back and forth, face flushed, mouth opening and closing repeatedly, trying to find the words to convey her feelings for the situation she suddenly found herself in.

"A-aynokoji! W-what are you doing, you obscene, degenerate individual?!"

Suzune's cries of frustration went ignored, and Kiyotaka merely laid on his bed, with Suzune in his arms. She had stopped shaking, though her face was still flushed. She tried to control her breathing because her heart was beating rapidly.

Kiyotaka moved an arm off of her and placed it on her hand. He began a petting motion, gently stroking Suzune's head back and forth in a smooth rhythm. Back and forth. Back. And forth. Repeatedly.

Suzune merely laid there, too confused as to what was going on. The hand was strong, yet soft. Her breathing, unbeknownst even to herself, began to match the pace of Kiyotaka's hand.

"Horikita," Kiyotaka said. Suzune was able to move her head so she was able to address him.

"There is nothing to fear. You are my favorite tool, and nobody can replace you."

Suzune said nothing in response and looked away from him. They laid there, on the bed, as Kiyotaka slowly and gently stroked Suzune's head.