Classroom of The Elite D Class SS:3

Today was a normal day, after what happed yesterday, now there was nothing at all, more like it was nothing happened before. There is none of them who treating me like an enemy. It seems they really doesn't want to do useless things.

Then Horikita eyes and mine meet, suddenly she regained her face position.

How many times already? I already asked her in the morning, after that she said, 'It was nothing', thus leading me into this situation. That gaze, kindly weird for me. Also, Sudo was staring at me too, beside Sakura who sit beside Horikita seems unsettling too. Explaining this to everyone might be difficult too.

"Hey, hey, isn't that... love?"

"Don't tell me it's really love!?"

"What love!?"

"It's love right?"

Somehow everyone in the class were exited.

"I don't expect Horikita-san is..."

"Yeah, yeah, kind of unexpected but, it's finally comes right?"

"Since enrollment, at first I thought they were a couple because they always together right..."

"Wait, didn't we now... witnessing someone fall in love?"

"Awawawawa"

"You guys, speak more that that I will reduce yours point"

Chabashira-sensei faced at my direction and said that to me, then everyone nodding while keeping their mouth shut. Don't throw any oils on Sudou anymore, I haven't done anything yet, I just sitting like everybody else.

When the lunch break comes, Sudou brag into my place like an explosion.

"Damn you Ayanokouji! What did you do?"

"What's wrong Sudou? Do you have something for me?"

"I said what did you do to Suzune!"

"Don't worry Sudou, I haven't done anything to her"

"Then what is this situation! Explain further!"

"I'm sorry Sudou, I have a plan after this with Keisei and the others"

"Do you want to run!?"

"Did you also have a plan too right?"

"Uh, then wait me after school ended!"

"Are you fine with that? Match, you will play on it right?"

"Um, uh, then after, after than that! Remember it!"

Sudou whose exploding like a firework leaving the class while in hurry.

"You sure have it tough too Kiyotaka..."

"Did I have been waited you Akito?"

"No, no. There is nothing for you to apologies after that happened"

"What about Keisei? Did they already go?"

"Yeah, Haruka and Airi also with him. We will be troubled if there is no seat available"

"I see, here we go then?"

"Let's do that"

We walk through the corridor and facing to cafeteria direction.

"Here we are"

"You late Akito"

"You blame me?"

"Sorry, I made you wait"

"No, that's not what I mean Kiyopon, I just wanted to complain"

"Huh, you say it was fine if me?"

When we come together, it always going like this. The one who sit beside me is Airi and Keisei, in front of me they were Haruka and Akito. Whatever or wherever we going out together, our sitting position will become like this too.