I am Yu - Black Kingdom Part 3

Start from the beginning

There were gruesome trophies on the wall like what i had seen during my journey through Yu's anger, Villain Bodies were hanging on the walls like some sort of hideous art gallery and as we walked the were more and more of them.

Ruby had to shield her eye's as this was not something she wanted to see until we were finally entering a more open area that had a double door straight ahead, the most disturbing thing was waiting for us right beside the door.

On either side were diplay case and in each one was a body standing upright, on the left was the body of Cardin Winchester but he wasn't dead he was just standing there armless. His eye's displayed no signs of life but he was still breathing. And on the right was the body of a man i didn't know he seemed to be a faunus and his face was contorted in agony with the only sign of life being drool escaping the corner of his mouth.

Blake : Oh my god it's Adam !!

Yang : Oh so he's the one is he ?

Blake : Yes or this is how he appeared the last time i saw him, This is obviously just an illusion created by the Grimm to trick us.

Jaune : Let's keep going we need to rescue Yu right away.

Everyone nodded and i pushed the doors in front of us and we were treated to the sight of a massive room, It was like a ballroom and there at the end of the room stood a figure in a mask. Behind him protected by a wall of thorns was a man in an identical mask sitting on a throne of sorts.

 Behind him protected by a wall of thorns was a man in an identical mask sitting on a throne of sorts

??? : Well it appears that i have guests, How nice.

The Villain spoke in a distorted voice that none of use recognized and took a polite bow to welcome us.

??? : Welcome to my home, I trust that you found the walk here to be pleasant.

Yang : Cut the shit we're here for Yu now hand him over.

??? : Oh what crass language for a young lady, Someone needs to teach you to respect your elders.

I saw what he was doing so i pushed Yang aside and everyone else dodged the incoming attack as he released it

I saw what he was doing so i pushed Yang aside and everyone else dodged the incoming attack as he released it. The door that we came in through was blasted away and so was most of the corridor containing the disgusting 'Artwork' i jumped up to my feet with Yang who was gritting her teeth while staring at the man.