Finding Wei Ying

When Lan Zhan and Wei Ying got save from the Slaughter Xuanwu Cave, Wei Ying end up with a fever. Before Lan Zhan left from there he try to get his strength back before leaving to go back to his clan.

Lan Zhan look at Wei Ying who is sleeping on the ground, 'Take care Wei Ying. We will meet again.' Lan Zhan left from there to head back to his clan. He want to take back his home from the Wen clan.

After Lan Zhan take back his home, the first thing he did is help heal his uncle injury. "Lan er gongzi, we already disposed the Wen body. We also buried all of our fallen disciple."

Lan Zhan nodded his head, "is there any news about my brother?" The other Lan shake their head no. "Alright, go back to helping the other," with that they left from there.

A week later the Lan clan finally settle back to the way they were before the only problem is they don't have enough time to rebuild the building that have been burn down by the Wen clan.

Lan Zhan end up at the library, "this place got it the worst, my memories of Wei Ying is here. No time to rebuild this place, war against the Wen clan is about to start."

Three month later Jiang Cheng come to Cloud Recesse. "Is your Lan er gongzi here?" Jiang Cheng asked one of the Lan Clan.

"Yes, I will take you to see him." Jiang Cheng follow behind that one Lan disciple. They soon arrive at Lan Qiren room, "Lan er gongzi," the door open up. 'Jiang Wanyin?' Lan Zhan look here and there, 'Where is Wei Ying?' "Jiang gongzi, why are you by yourself?"

"Is Wei Wuxian here?" Jiang Cheng asked. "What do you mean?" Jiang Cheng tell Lan Zhan what happen to the Jiang clan to the two of them fleeing from the fight to escaping so that the Wen clan won't find them.

He went on telling Lan Zhan about him getting capture by the Wen, getting his core melted to Wei Ying taken him to see Baoshan sanren to get his core back. "I went back down to town to search for Wei Wuxian. I didn't see him anywhere. I hear the town people saying that the Wen clan took someone with them. I'm not sure if that person is Wei Wuxian or not. That is why I came here to ask you if Wei Wuxian come to see you."

'Wei Ying is gone? He missing?' "Jiang gongzi, why don't you wait for me down at Caiyi town? We will go search for Wei Ying."

"Alright," Jiang Cheng left from there. Lan Zhan turn to look at one of the disciple, "Take care of Shifu while I am away." That Lan disciple nodded his head.

Lan Zhan then went do to Caiyi town to see Jiang Cheng. "Jiang gongzi," Jiang Cheng look up to see Lan Zhan, "where should we go first?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Let's head to the lecture hall. You said that the Wen clan took Wei Ying right?" Jiang Cheng nodded his head, "then we should head there to see if they lock Wei Ying there or not."

"Okay."

Once they arrive at the lecture hall the two look around, "I will go search for Wei Wuxian in the dungeon."

Lan Zhan look up the stair, 'I will ask them,' slowly slowly slowly Lan Zhan walk up the step one by one. As Lan Zhan got closer he hear, "Boss Boss what about that arrogant young master?"

"What was his name again?"

"It's Wei...Wei Wuxian."

"That's right that's right Wei Wuxian."

"What dogshit young master?!"

"He just the son of a house servant."

Hearing this make Lan Zhan very angry, he sent a strong chord Assassination toward the Wen disciple. It knocked them all backward. Since they were all drunk they didn't see Lan Zhan standing there.

They thought it was the ghost of Wei Ying, until one of the see Lan Zhan. "Lan Wangji. It's Lan Wangji!" One of the Wen disciple tell those around him to capture Lan zhan, only to get his neck tied by a guqin string.

In come Jiang Cheng who flew from the other side. The other Lan disciple ran up the step as they surrounded the Wen disciple. "Kneel." The Wen disciple dropped their weapon as they kneel down to the ground.

"Where is Wei Ying?" Lan Zhan asked in a angry voice. Lan Zhan can see that the other three Wen didn't want to tell him. The one with the string to his neck raised his hand. Lan Zhan remove the string, "Tell me."

"I'll talk. I'll talk. Wei Wuxian was thrown into the burial mound by us. By now his corpse should be gone, soul destroyed and spirit scattered."

'Wei Ying. I know that your not that easy to died,' "take them all to the prison." The Lan disciple escorted the remaining Wen disciple to the dungeon.

About a second later the other Lan disciple came back with the disciple sword and the heir sword. "Lan er gongzi, we got everyone sword back."

"We also have Wei gongzi sword." Lan Zhan take Wei Ying sword into his hand. He try to pull the sword out, it didn't budge. 'Wei Ying, where are you? I won't stop until I find you.'

Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng arrive in front of the Nie clan. Jiang Cheng see his sister again. Lan Zhan see the head of Wen Xu hanging in front of the Nie clan, "Isn't that Wei Wuxian sword? Where is he?" Asked Jin Zixuan.

Lan Zhan tighten his hand on his and Wei Ying sword, 'I also want to know where he is at. Where are you, Wei Ying? I won't give up. I should have stay with you instead of leaving you. If I stay then none of this would happen. I'm sorry Wei Ying.'