I lost control of my sanity when he gripped my buttocks to pull me closer to his face. He even lifted my left leg and put it all over his shoulder just so he could enter is tongue in another angle.

I feel so exposed in front of him. Pero ang mainit niyang dila ay patuloy lang na naglabas-masok sa akin sa mas malalim pang paraan. Kalaunan ay dahan-dahan itong pinalitan ng mahaba niyang daliri kaya napaigtad ako.

It's a bit painful. Like a sharp stroke sending up a bolt of both electricity and pain towards my core. I whined.

He looked up at me with gentleness and tried to soothe the pain by softly placing butterfly kisses on my stomach. I relaxed a bit.

Kalaunan, nang inulit niya ang paglabas-masok ng daliri sa mas mahinahong paraan ay hindi ko na mapigilan pa ang sunod-sunod na pag-ungol. Umalingawngaw ito sa tahimik na banyo at naging hudyat ito sa kanya para mas bilisan pa ang paggalaw ng daliri.

The pain that I just felt at first is now replaced by an addictive rhythm that made my legs tremble on his shoulder.

His pace fastened and his tongue joined in the motion of his finger. It didn't last for too long when I felt my high coming up and I came on his mouth.

Hinang-hina ako nang tumayo siya at binuhat ako pabalik sa kwarto. My head is buried on the space between his neck and shoulder and my eyes are half-closed.

Nang dahan-dahan niya akong ibinagsak sa kama ay 'saka ko lang napagtanto na hinuhubad niya na pala ngayon ang sinturon sa harap ko gamit lang ang kanan niyang kamay.

I bit my lip. He looks so sexy and hot. Even the sound of his leather belt's metal is making my spine shiver.

I propped myself up on my elbows to get a better look. I swallowed the bile on my throat.

The thing that he just did with his belt made my insides burn once again.

And it spread even more wider in my aching system when he just got totally naked in front of me.

His muscles rippled in all the right places and his member is standing proud at its masculinity.

Napalunok ako. It's huge and throbbing wet with his own pre-cum.

I suddenly wonder if it will fit me. Kahit pa nga ang daliri niya lang ay nasaktan na ako. What more if he's going to enter me fully? With full blast hard on?

"Gon. I have a favor to ask of you," I muttered breathlessly.

He nodded, his unruly hair falling over the side of his face as he hovered over me, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Go ahead, ask away love."

"C-Can you tie my wrists on the headboard with your belt?" ang namamaos na boses ay halos mapawi na dahil sa sarili kong tanong.

His eyes fell on mine, the burning flames in his orb reflected my soul's desire.

Hindi na siya nagtanong pa at kaagad na sinunod ang gusto ko.

One minute and my wrists were already tied to the headboard. The leather feels so harsh on my skin and the metal clinking made my breathing hitch.

One look at my pleasured face made him realize that I love the restraint.

His rough hand softly caressed my cheek before moving my hair out of my face.

"Is it too tight?" His jaw clenched as he looked at the belt that's abstaining me from moving.

"Just right," I whispered and made the first move to kiss him once again.

I felt his weight all over me as our tongues battled for dominance. I got distracted a bit when I felt his hardness poking my legs so I moved my hips and arched my back to tell him that I'm ready.