WTHBA 39: Those Eyes

3rd Person

I wore a hoodie jacket and pajamas when I went to the Mall. I was about to go to the arcade to play, but I lost my appetite because of the crowd there. I saw something familiar so I hid in one of the stand stores here. It's them I guess. I remained hidden until they passed me. It's actually them.

"I still can't believe na iihawin mo yung kamay mo girl kaloka ka!" Abigails said while she was laughing.

"Sorry na nga hindi pa kasi ako nakakakain sa ganon" Kimji said while following them

"Nabusog kaba?" Yassi ask her

"Oo hahaha" she's cute smiling.

I stopped following them when they suddenly stopped walking. I turned around and looked at the candy store even though I really had no intention of buying anything.

"San nga ba yung cyberzone dito?" Yassi question them

"Don't tell me na will you buy a new phone again? You have so many phones na and the one you're holding isn't even old. Gosh! It looks like you just bought it last month girl?" Abi complain.

"It's not for me it's for Kimji!" She utter.

Where's her phone? Or she really doesn't have one?

"Let me treat her this time. It's an advanced gift nadin total she will graduate Cum Laude in the coming days!" Jules offer.

Oh! She is running for Cum? Wow! I'm proud of her!

"Nakapili napo ba kayo pogi?" Suddenly this lady asked me. Sigh.

"This. Give me this" no choice so I bought it in no time.

"Ito po. Balik ka uli pogi!" I smirk at her.

I turned to look at them but they were gone behind me. I immediately went to Cyberzone because I heard what Yassi said earlier. I looked at all the mobile stores where they can go. Later I saw them at the Samsung store, did they buy a cellphone that quickly? I also hide again myself so they don't notice that I'm following them. Many sales ladies offered me their products causing them to disappear from my vision again! Damn it!

"No! I'm not here to buy your stuff so please stop offering me and get out of my way?!" I irritably said.

I immediately looked for them but I couldn't see them anymore. Where can they go? Annoying! I chose to go around just in case I see them again. And when fate agrees. I saw Kimji buying ice cream. This time she is alone! I was about to approach her but suddenly Abi came to invite her anywhere. How very lucky indeed!

I just kept following them. I was careful with my every move whenever they stopped. I just don't want them to feel like someone is following them, it's hard when I get caught so most of the time I am careful.

--

Jennie Sy Pov

Kanina pa kami palakad lakad. Hindi ba napapagod tong tatlong to? Walanya!

"What about Arcade guys?!" Rekomenda ni Yassi.

Kanina sa Department? Tas naging Watson? Tapos kung san san pa? Ngayon sa Arcade na? Magulo talaga.

"What do you think Kimji? Have you been Arcade before?" Tanong ni Abi.

"Hmm oo?" Tipid kong sagot.

"Tipid. You tired? We can rest for a few?" Si Abi ulit.

"Hindi okay lang ako. Naiihi kasi ako" palusot ko.

"There. May cr don" tinignan ko naman yung tinuro ni Jules.