WTHBA 36: Second chance

Abigail Jimenez Pov

All our subjects are finished but this Jules is still missing. This person is always busy goodness! I looked at the time and it wasn't that late. So I kept waiting until she arrived.

"Oh girl are you serious? What time is it naba ha? You're late again tsk!" I complain.

"Hey sorry I was about to leave but Mr. Baltazar ordered me for the last shot" she utters.

"Okay. So what's the plan now?"

"What about Yassi and Kimji?"

"There's no update from them"

"Then tayo nalang. Let's go"

We changed our way because there was still no update from Yassi and Kimji. So we decided to go to a nearby resto bar. We order beer at the same time our food to eat.

"What's your plan before leaving?" I ask.

"Despedida party I guess? Why?" While she drank her drink.

"A party again" i smirk.

"Yeah because we need that too. We are not sure when it will be followed again." She laughed while eating her food.

She took something from her side. It's a lighter and..

"Jules! Your smoking again?!" I'm a little annoyed with what I said.

"Ngayon lang?" Then she lit her cigarette.

"Jules!" I shout to her.

"What?! Nasa resto bar naman tayo. I don't see any prohibition here. Chill" at ayon hinipak na nya.

"Magagalit si Yassi kapag nakita ka nyang bumalik sa pagssmoke mo gaga!" I drink my beer.

"She won't be angry if you don't tell her dba?"

I don't know why and she went back to smoking again. I thought it was over a long time ago.

"Bakit ka bumalik sa paninigarilyo?"

"Maybe just a trip? Kinda boring I guess?"

"Jules I'm serious oh god girl!"

"I shouldn't answer you Abi" she frowned

"Okay. Choice mo yan may magagawa ba ko jan? Last na yan ah!" Then she nodded.

We keep our silence until my phone vibrates. Its Yuan again. What is his problem now? That bastard! Darn it.

"You should answer that call Abi. It's annoying" Jules utters.

"Para san pa? I'm done with him bullshit" I complain

"Okay. You say so. But I bet you won't be able to bear that and you will answer his call. Just sayin" she put out his cigarette and drank her beer until it was empty.

Okay. I don't have a choice but to answer this bastard. Yuan you getting my nerves again right now!

"Hello!" I yelled at him.

"I told you, you can't stand it" Jules whispered.

"Shut up!" I mouthed her.

Yuan: ("Where are you can we meet?")

Me: ("As if I want to! Can you just stop nagging me!") I said it irritable.

"Love quarrel again oh ow" Jules whispered.

"I said shut up asshole!" I mouthed her again. While she laughed at me. This girl I wanna slap her, god!

Yuan: ("Just give a second chance Abi. I will make up with you this time please")