WTHBA 26: Coincidence

New Character Involve: Abigail Jimenez & Carmen Jules Zorres. They already mentioned in other chapter. 6 & 11 as I remember. If you wanna check, read it again ty! :)

Carmen Jules Pov

"Girl do you have plan today? Should we eat at SB or in other time nalang? What you think?" Abi ten times asking me now.

"Are you still have belly cramps? You look so cravings eh! Kanina pa Abi" I rolled my eyes.

"Hindi moko iniintindi eh. You've always been staring at your phone? What's the problem now? Girl you stressing you out!" She rolled her eyes to.

"I'm just waiting for response of Yassi. Hindi pa sya nagrereply kaloka yang kaibigan mo!" I smirk.

"Oh she's here na!" Abi said.

I looked around to see where Yassi is. Then Abigail's right. She's here na while she fixes herself. Like girl? What happen to you this time? Sigh.

"You took so long? Where have you been pa?" Iritable kong tanong

"Sorry girls. Where stuck on traffic. So where should we eat naba?" Still fixing her dress and her hair.

"I think Abi need some SB right now. Cravings you know?" I told her.

"Yeah. You in? Or sa iba nalang if you don't want?" Abi said

"Okay. Any where will do. Then, let's go?" I agree to her and same of Abi.

We decided to go at SB. I ordered Salted Caramel Cold Brew & Chocolate Dipped Doughnut while Yassi and Abi have same drink of Iced Matcha & Espresso Fusion as their most of the time favorite then for their foods is Apple Berry Crème Cake. After we take our order. We start our conversation for what happenings in our lives past week days.

"Any kaganapan this days?" Abi start topic.

"Same old days. Inshort. Still pretty as assual." Confident kong sabi

"You've never changed Jules ah! But you know naman who's more prettier among us!" Yassi said while she's confident too.

"Oh enough. No jokes please" I defended.

"I agree. Wala magpapatalo eh kaya ako yung mas prettier sainyo" Abi said while she rolled her eyes.

Natawa nalang ako because every time that we see each other lagi ganito ang simula ng kwentuhan namin. It's funny that I have friends like this ^_^v

"Ano naba ganap sa mga buhay nyo mga mare? At ngayon nalang ulit tayo nakapagbonding!" Yassi said.

"What about you? How are you anyway! After your switching school, wala na kami balita sayo!" I drank my drink at the same time

"Mukang matatapos na buhay dalaga ko!" She smile us while she eating her food.

"Ow! Then congrats! You're not a manang na!" Abi said while laughing.

"Yea. I thought you will grow old alone like manang as Abi said!" Im teasing her.

"So where's the support now? I thought you were my friends? Silly!" Then she's laughing now.

Yassi, Abigail & I are friends since highschool. I'm happy right now because this girl infront of us, she is looks so happy and looking her genuine smile I know that she really is!

"His name? May we now who is the lucky guy?" Abi questioning her.

"It's Christian!" She still smiling

"Christian?" Abi gives her look confused.

"I guess it's Christian Yam. Am I right?" Then I bite my donut.