After reaching the top I noticed the set up, big blue sheets with stringed lights hung around. My heart was pounding as I slowly pushed open one of the sheets. Inside was a table with two chairs and several pillows I recognized from the lair. 

 I smiled as I looked to my right to see a protector that Leo was setting up. "Hey." I smiled. "Oh hey there, I didn't hear you come in." Leo laughed nervously. 

"Really?  I thought you would have heard me coming up the stairs." I laughed. 

"W-Well I've been pretty focused trying to set all this up." Leo admitted. "Well, you really pulled it off Leo."  "I-It's not too much? I was worried I put a little too much effort into it." He laughed. "I think you're doing fine Leo." I laughed with him.

"Well, I made dinner for us before heading over here. Afterwards we can sit inside the pillow fort and watch a movie. I know how much you like the pillow forts." He smiled. 

"I do love pillow forts." I smiled as I fixed my dress. "Also, you look lovely." He said making my blush. "T-Thank you." I watched as he himself turned a slight red. "I-I'm sorry, I'm nervous." "Oh I can tell, and don't worry I am too." 

I could tell he was also a nervous wreck, his usual calm demeanor was thrown out the window and I could see this nervous and shy side of him. His armor was replaced with a large blue shirt, no shoulder pads no wrist wraps even. He was just casually dressed, it looked nice one him. He had his Katana's as they were put off to the side away from us.

"And you look handsome Leo. Now let's have something to eat." I smiled as Leo agreed with me.  

"I made chicken alfredo." Leo said as he pulled off the plate covers to reveal the hot plates of pasta.

After we finishing up dinner Leo pulled out a couple movies for us to watch.

"What are you up for?" He asked me. "Something action based? Or horror? I'm pretty much good with anything." I smiled as I took a sip of my water. "I have Venom, Avatar way of water... Assassins Creed, and Rampage for action movies." Leo said as he shifted through the CD's.

"How about... Avatar?" I suggested. "Sure." Leo smiled. "I haven't seen that one yet." 

Around fifteen minutes into the movie I was already wrapped in a blanket and holding a pillow to my stomach and Leo had a blanket draped over his shoulder.

A sudden loud thump made us both jump. "That wasn't from the movie was it?" I asked. "The speakers are in front of us, not behind us... Keep on the down low." Leo whispered as he quietly stepped out of the fort and weaved his way through our area and grabbed his Katana's.

I was panicking, I slowly moved the blanket off of me and pushed the pillow aside. Leo and I were looking around peeking out of the sheets. "I don't see anything." I whispered as I turned to see Leo on the ground.

"Leo!? LEO!!" I shouted as I tried shaking him awake. I pushed him as hard as I could to roll him over only to notice a small tranquilizer in his neck. "Oh no... Leo, you gotta shake it off!" I said as I heard rapid footsteps approaching us. 

I quickly stepped away from Leo and paused the movie and placed the cover on the projector making it go dark. I hid under the table and shifted as I waited for whomever was there to show themselves.

"Did you really have to use an elephant tranquilizer?" Someone asked. "Of course I did, didn't you see the giant turtle yourself?" Someone sighed. "We need something to drag it to the warehouse." The other said before opening the sheet.

 "But too much could kill it." The other retaliated. "Didn't you hear what Baxtor Stockman said before Shredder sent him to Tokyo? The turtles aren't easy to kill, I'm sure this one can handle it."