The afternoon came and went with no word from Jianne. It was unusual of Jianne to not at least let any of them know that something came up. So that night the brothers went to Jianne's apartment and knocked on her window and waited.... And waited.... And with another knock Raph got fed up and opened the window a little too hard making it shatter.

"Raph!" His brothers groaned. "There is nobody in here." Donnie said as he scanned Jianne's room. "What!?" Leo shouted as he jumped inside. "Jianne?" He called out.

With no answer Leo quickly opened her bedroom door to see her apartment was trashed. It was obvious that a fight had happened. "Donnie!" Leo called out. 

"The Foot must have taken her." Donnie said as he looked at the shredded walls. "It looks like something sharp has been thrown across the room. Something that would maybe resemble a star? Or even maybe a sword?" Donnie seemed confused. "Well which one is it?" Raph growled.

"I'll have to run some tests, but that's not the main objective right now. We need to find Jianne and get her back." Donnie sighed. "Alright, we need to get going, before anything happens to her." Leo said as the brothers all quickly left her apartment.

....Before Mikey went back inside and opened her fridge to grab some left over pizza before following his brothers.

Leo and his brothers went from FootClan lair to lair. Encountering Shredder a few times through their investigation, but with each of their encounters Shredder denied having Jianne. But with those fights, Shredder had managed to escape those few times.

The boys kept searching the city for their friend, with crime after crime, investigation after investigation. 

There was still no sign of Jianne.

"You can't just give up on this dude!" Mikey groaned. "We haven't found anything about Jianne's whereabouts. We have searched every single one of Shredder's old lairs and FootClan hideouts. There is no sign of Jianne, nobody has seen her! She could have actually gone missing with a different crime lord entirely!" Raph growled.

"Leo is out there still looking! We can't keep bailing out on the search!" Donnie groaned. "And who is going to be keeping an eye out on the city!?" Raph shouted. "Leo gives us his guidance over our plans! And he is going to keep doing that, while he is looking for her!" Donnie argued. 

"Donnie! It's been weeks! How long are we going to keep putting off the fight against Shredder?" Raph argued. Mikey sighed as he listened to his brothers fight.

"Jianne is your friend, although she is missing. You can not keep putting off what is needed to be done. Leonardo understands that, he has mentioned it before. He is willing to let you all keep going on with the mission while he looks for her. He will return when he can and help with missions." Master Splinter said. 

"B-But-" "No excuses! Honor your brother's wish, keep the city safe, be there for each other. Leonardo will be back." 

"Where are you?..." Leo sighed as he ran through the shrubs of the outer city. 

Leo was away from the lair for days at a time, even a week. Until one night Leo found something.

Leo had found an abandoned warehouse which had suspicious activity, he had been observing the area for the past week. With being sure that nobody was inside he snuck inside.

There was notes scattered all along the place. Pictures were everywhere, strings attached to different locations and some medical records.

But with skimming over the notes and pictures, nothing seemed to point towards Jianne. 

Leo searched further, finding cages and surgical equipment of all sorts. This hideout seemed to be holding things for some experiments for some scientists.