Chapter 72

Onika's POV
Cancún, MX
June 26

We landed in Cancún the night prior, so today was the day we'd be out.

Currently, Beyoncé was taking a shower as I did my makeup. It was sometime past breakfast hours because we woke up late. We had a very long night.

The hotel that we were staying at was just off of the coast. Possibly a 5 minute walk between the hotel and the beach. Don't even get me started on the beach. It was beautiful.

When I heard the shower cut off, I looked towards the bathroom door. Beyoncé strolled out without a towel on and my eyes widened. It wasn't like I hadn't seen everything but I was still getting used to it all.

Absentmindedly, I watched her as she walked to her suitcase and pulled out some boxers and a bra. She took them with her into the bathroom where she'd left her lotions and deodorants.

My focus went back to what I'd been doing the whole time. Since we were on vacation, I wasn't putting on that much makeup. I had lash extensions in, so I didn't have to worry about those. All I did was apply some concealer and subtle blush. Then I did my natural lip combo with gloss over it. Very simple.

Beyoncé took a few minutes in the bathroom before coming out. She was glowing. Her skin always looked so good. Especially since she took her skincare and self pampering seriously.

She walked over to me and went in for a kiss but I rejected it. I didn't need her messing up my lips, so I turned for a cheek kiss.

I looked over her outfit. She had on some booty shorts and a royal blue button up that was open, so her boobs were visible. Her shirt was half tucked in with the rest of it hanging out.

She saw my eyes gravitate to her chest and gave a good squeeze to her left boob before walking where she left her phone.

"Who you wearing dat fa?" I asked her.

"My hoes." She joked and I just glared at her. "I mean-"

"Shut up."

I wore a royal blue maxi dress with some sandals. Beyoncé and I had matching sandals. I loved that for us.

My hair was bone straight with edges laid. I was praying that it wouldn't be windy because I didn't want my hair everywhere.

On the other hand, Beyoncé hadn't done her hair, so I was tasked with that. She came over with a brush and some gel. I sighed as I stood so she could sit in the chair.

"Didn't I tell you not to- never mind." I waved it off and started doing her hair. I slicked it down using the gel and brushed it into a ponytail. I started scrunching the end of her ponytail because her curls were already coming out, so I just worked with them.

"Are you done yet?" She whined.

"Yes." I finally let go of her hair. I quickly went to wash my hands before we got ready to leave. We were going to get some food and basically sightsee.

-

When we got back to the hotel, we got changed into our swimsuits because we were going to the beach. I wiped all the makeup that I had prior because I just wanted a bare face. I traded in my lipgloss for Vaseline.

I wore a green bikini with a tropical coverup. Beyoncé wore the matching version in the form of swim trunks and a bikini top. We looked really good.

Before we left for the beach, I made sure we got a lot of photos in.

"I'm begging you to smile normally." I pleaded with her because she kept trying to do a tight-jawed smirk.

Her face went neutral for a second. "You don't think I look sexy like this?" She asked before making the face again.