Chapter 6

Onika's POV
Fancy Restaurant
December 8

"What are you doing later then, Nika?" Lauren asked whilst sipping on her wine.

"I'm definitely going shopping before I head home. Maybe to buy some lingerie. I want birthday sex." I smirked whilst sipping my wine.

"TMI." Robyn mumbled and covered her ears. I jokingly slapped her arm as Lauren and I laughed at her.

"Hopefully you give me another niece or nephew." Lauren crossed her finger and I looked at her side ways.

"The hell I won't." I glared at her.

We sat and talked about my birthday plans until our food came and we gossiped over our salads and steaks.

"I miss my daughter." I sighed whilst looking at my Lock Screen.

"Onika, you're with that girl 25/8. I'm sure she misses you too. I'm also sure she understands today is mommy's day to be relaxed." Robyn expressed.

"Damn. A Mommy can't even miss her baby now?" I rolled my eyes and we all bursted out laughing again.

Once we'd all finished eating, we headed to the spa downtown and got deep tissue massages. Then we all got mani-pedis and even did the fish bath things for our feet.

Robyn took me to her salon and re-braided my hair really cute for me too. Lauren them rushed me to my birthday photoshoot and after that we headed to my house for a little girls evening.

We got all dressed up and went to the club after.

The whole day, I hadn't heard from Meek which was weird, considering it was my birthday. Not even a birthday message to wake up to. I went through the day without his acknowledgement.

"Let's go ladies. Let's go clubbing." I shouted from my living room for the girls to finish getting ready.

Robyn drove us to a club 10 minutes from the one I worked at.

When we got there, the girls made sure I was served all night with bottomless mimosas and cocktails.

"This is your song, Nika." Lauren held her hand out for me and we got on the dance floor, grinding on each other.

I swayed my hips and rubbed my butt against her as the alcohol weaved it's way into my system. She draped her arms across my shoulders as I reached back to hold her hips.

Robyn made sure record us to show when we were sober. That made me show out and start throwing it back to the beat.

"That's my best friend." Robyn shouted as she turned the camera to herself. Then back to us. "Nika, your boob is gonna pop out!"

"Ahhh!" I squealed whilst squeezing my chest and I stopped dancing to check my boobs. When I realised she was lying, I lunged at her and we both fell out laughing. "You're not funny, Rihanna."

We all sat back down and drank more cocktails until we decided to go back to my apartment. Robyn drove because she could handle her liquor.

When we got back, the girls helped me to put on my lingerie and sobered me up. I did my makeup and curled the ends.

"Ok, this looks cute." I admired myself in the mirror. Then I turned to get a view of the back. "My ass keeps getting fatter."

"Believe us, we know." Lauren sucked on a lollipop whilst looking at me with her little gay eyes.

"I think he's going to be back soon." I was hoping because the clock was reaching past midnight and he still wasn't here.

"Ok, we'll head out. We love you. Give us a godchild." Lauren pecked my cheek and Robyn engulfed me in a hug too before they both left.

I went back to the bathroom to touch up my makeup then sat patiently on my bed, deciding which position to lay in whilst I waited.

I waited, and I waited, and I waited. I waited until he finally came back and when he did, he paid me no mind.

He walked past me and took his shoes and jacket off before shedding his clothes down to his boxers.

He didn't acknowledge me nor wish me a happy birthday. He got straight into bed and muttered a small goodnight and "I'm too tired, maybe tomorrow."

I was stunned whilst watching him ignore me. I examined his face and noticed lipstick marks along his neck before getting up to take my whole attire off.

My tears didn't fall until I was locked in the bathroom by myself. I silently cried into my hands as I leaned over the sink.

On my birthday, my boyfriend came home and spoke only a few words to me before sleeping. I'd spent my day preparing for him, only for him to neglect my needs.

I wiped my makeup off and tied my hair up into my bonnet. I threw on some pyjamas and decided to get into bed too. I silently cried myself to sleep on my birthday night.

🩷🩷🩷

Short filler chapter.

Thoughts?