Chapter 34

Beyoncé's POV
Balloon Store
July 12

"Are you here to pick up the Minnie Mouse balloons?" A lady asked as I approached the front desk.

"Yes." I smiled.

"Hold on one second." She went to the back and retrieved 5 large balloons. "Let me get the last one."

"Ok." I waited patiently for her to come back with the last balloon I'd ordered.

She came back with the large purple and pink balloon with a custom design. It was Zamora's name surrounded by hearts.

"Thank you." I smiled before leaving with the things.

I climbed into my Rolls Royce and stuffed the decorations in my back seat. I'm sure I was breaking a few driving laws but it was nothing.

My next stop was my mother's house because I left Zamora's outfit there. Onika and I had an argument about her outfit.

She didn't want Zamora to get it dirtied up but then I had to remind her that kids would be kids. Anything she would've worn would've been dirty, so wearing something cute was better.

It wasn't really even an argument. It was more of a 'I think this' 'No I think this'.

Overall, we compromised. I suggested that Zamora wear the dress when she was cutting the cake, so that her photos would be cute.

When I got to my mama's house, I was greeted by Destiny's boyfriend. I tried my hardest to not be a bitch but after receiving countless calls about their relationship, I wasn't too fond of him.

"Hi." He greeted me.

"I'm now going inside." I took a page out of Onika's book and rudely ended a conversation. It was a lot more fun than I thought.

The front door opened and Destiny ran out. She ran straight past me and went to see Michael. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

I went all the way to my mama's sewing studio.

When I bought the dress, I thought it was boring. So I ended up asking my mama to add more to it, for me.

It was a pink princess dress. It wasn't too puffy, but it was still pretty puffy.

Once I got the dress, I walked into the kitchen. "Hi, mama."

"Hi, Giselle. Where are you headed to next?"

"Nicki's house. Her house is going to be full of kids soon."

"Solo is going over there, she's bringing gifts from Des and I." My mama spoke whilst cutting up some fruit.

"Cool. Bye, mama." I walked around the island and kissed her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

I left and started the drive to Onika's house.

I hadn't spoken to her since yesterday, so I didn't get to ask if she needed more decor.

When I pulled into her driveway, my eyes were drawn to the banner at the front of her home. It said 'Welcome to the Clubhouse'.

I opened my door and brought the dress with me. I then retrieved the balloons from the backseat.

The sun was gleaming. The balloons protected my eyes from the sun. I walked towards the front door, successfully.

"Hi, Bey. Just put the balloons in the living room." I was greeted by Onika. Shock settled on my face as I took in her appearance.