Chapter 32 ~ Aftermath

"You don't know Krishnaa about how happy I am feeling right now! Thank you Krishnaa. Thank you so so so much for these little babies. For providing me with the bliss of fatherhood." He said sitting beside her head and taking her palm in his while she fed the babies. 

"It's not only me who deserve these thanks Arya. Infact you too deserve it. Thank you for providing me the bliss of motherhood." She smiled as she cheecks turned a bit red. 

"What are we gonna name them now?" Arjun asked as he caressed for forehead. 

"Abhi" she muttered caressing the head of the baby boy making a smile bloom on Arjun's face. "What did you say Krishnaa?" He asked. "Umm... Something starting with Abhi.." she muttered and fell into a deep thinking. 

"Abhimanyu!" Arjun completed it. Draupadi felt the baby kick his legs in excitement. "It seems that he liked the name Arya." She commented making the baby giggle. 

"Abhimanyu." Draupadi whispered again. 

"And what about her?" She asked looking at their daughter. 

"She's as beautiful as nature. Nature means prakriti. Hmm... Prakriti.. Pragati.. Prita.. Prangya.. umm..." Arjun fell into deep thinking. 

"Pragya!" Draupadi completed him. "Yes Pragya!" Arjun agreed. The girl too giggled making them both understand that she liked the name. 

That night none of them slept, they just sat staring at their babies with pure love and excitement. Abhimanyu and Pragya, their children, a piece of their heart, their source of happiness!! 

 Abhimanyu and Pragya, their children, a piece of their heart, their source of happiness!! 

The next morning, there were few rituals that were held for the parents and their babies. Whole of Indraprastha was invited to get a glimpse of their heirs, Abhimanyu and Pragya. 

Arjun was holding the baby girl while Draupadi was holding the boy. In between Abhimanyu started crying. Draupadi cooed him gently making him to giggle. A smile appeared on her face seeing him giggle. 

Arjun and Draupadi were then asked to take their seats for the rituals

They both dipped a small spoon in honey and wrote the perfect letter 'Om' on the baby's tongues as instructed. The rituals went on and now it was the time for revealing their kundlis. 

"Your Majesty, your son is very valours. During the time of his birth, the stars and the sun were in their absolute positions, thus his birth is considered auspicious. He is the blessing of Lord Chandra himself! He will be thrice as powerful as his father. His valour will be unmatchable! At the same time, his heart will be calm and beautiful just like his mother." The Pandit said making them smile. 

"And your daughter will too be valours, maybe more than your son. She will be hundred times more knowledgeable than anyone on this earth, she will carry the knowledge of all the Vedas and enlighten everyone with her knowledge. Her bravery will be an example of all the girls out there in this world." The Pandit said looking at Pragya who smiled in return. 

"Thank you Pandit Ji for enlightening us with our children's potentials. I hope that they will become brave and good individuals." Panchali said making the Pandit smile. 

"Why not? Afterall, they are the children of Laxmi herself!" He muttered to himself. 

One more month passed by, Abhimanyu and Pragya had started to crawl

One more month passed by, Abhimanyu and Pragya had started to crawl. Both Arjun and Draupadi were surprised as it was not an easy task for the kids of just one month to learn crawling. 

No sooner, Abhimanyu and Pragya became the center of attraction for everyone. Arjun and Draupadi showered literally tonnes of love upon them. They bought them all expensive toys of the world. 

Yudhishthir 's and Devika's child was also born a week ago. His name was 'Yaudheya'. 

Nakul and Subhadra started to come closer and now they loved each other like how couples do! In fact,  she and Valandhara too were pregnant now! And Moreover, Sahdeva's marriage was also fixed with Manipur Kumari Vijaya. 

Indraprastha was never so happy before like this, but their happiness vanished as the day of Navratri came nearer and nearer. They also got a reminder letter from Hastinapura a day ago and now they couldn't reject it. Since Subhadra and Valandhara were pregnant, they both stayed back. Devika too stayed back to handle the kids. 

So the very next day, the five Pandavas and Draupadi headed to Hastinapura. 

A/N: 

A/N: 

So this was the first update of today. I don't know about the second update but will try to publish it if possible. 

And how was the update? And did you like Their names? 

And those who wanted Kirti, don't worry, they will have another son soon 🤭

And last but not least, please vote and comment if you are enjoying the book. BECOZ now it's gonna end soon 🙂