Chapter 19 ~ The menstrual care

It was a slack time of the day and Draupadi was in her chamber, her head feeling dizzy and clouded. She kept rolling on the bed every few seconds feeling the uneasiness running down her body. Her energy had completely drained out today. She clutched her abdomen as a cry left her mouth, "Oh lord Rudra...!!" 

She sat straight on the bed as she heard the door open. The person standing on the door was none other than Arjun.

He entered the chamber and sat on the bed beside her. He noticed that her hairs were left open and she was dressed in a single clothing. 

She lay down again and digged her face in the pillow. 

"What happened Krishnaa?" He asked keeping his hand on her back. He knew that it was probably her menstruation. One of the toughest phase of a woman's life. 

"Please don't ask!!" She said in frustration. She didn't want to talk to anyone right now. The pain was already killing her. He knew very well that she was facing mood swings. Nakul had told earlier.

"Is it paining a lot dear?" He asked her. "Hmm" she just hummed. 

"Can I... Umm... Provide a massage Krishnaa? You will feel better." He said. "But..." 

"No ifs and buts... I am saying right that you will feel better!" He cut her off sternly before she could argue. 

"You do it to me everyday Krishnaa. Can't I provide a small favour as a return gift?" He asked her softly. "As you wish Arya." She finally gave up to his wish. 

He removed the comforter and made her rest her head on a pillow. He sat near her feet and started massaging it swiftly. "Slower Arjun.." she whispered. "Oh sorry!" He slowed down his pace. He massaged her more gently, "Is it okay dear?" He asked a bit unsure, he never did it to anyone so he did not have the experience. "Yes" she replied. 

He removed her anklets as they were disturbing his business. He pressed her toes and massaged her ankles. Draupadi felt like she was in heaven. It provided her relief and she felt blissful. She internally appreciated him. 

She looked at him as he gently massaged her feet. His soft curly hairs were falling on his forehead every now and then and he looked immensely cute and handsome. 

"Staring is actually a  bad habit Krishnaa." He said catching her off gaurd. 

She felt caught and embarrassed. She bit on her lower lips in shyness. He eyes were indeed as sharp as that of an eagle's. Afterall he was Gandivdhari Arjuna. 

"As if you don't do it." She said. 

"Yes, it's my and only my right afterall." He said making her giggle. 

He bent down on her foot level and lifted her foot with one of his hands. He gently pressed a kiss on her feet. 

Draupadi stared at him surprised as her cheecks turned red at his act. He gently kissed her toes one by one and her sole. He sucked her ankles gently making her fist her fingers on the bedsheet as a soft moan escaped her lips. 

"Beautiful!" He whispered as he kissed her feet for a final time. 

He sat up straight on the bed and smirked seeing her cheecks tinted as she was blushing heavily. 

"Now turn on your stomach Krishnaa." He said and she followed his words. She turned on her stomach and brought her hairs to the front. 

He gently massaged her back and waist. After about half an hour he finished it and she sat up on the bed. 

"I feel better!" She exclaimed. "Told you." He smiled. 

"Arya please wait. I will change and come." She said and hurried into the dressing room. After some time, she came back dressed into a fresh cloth. 

He held her soft hands and brought her infront of the mirror. He gently made her sit on his lap making her blush. 

"Let me comb your hairs." He took the comb which was on the dressing table and gently began to brush her hairs. Draupadi internally thanked God for giving her a loving and caring husband. Not everyone gets a man like Arjun. 

After combing it he began to braid her hairs. He had noticed his mother braiding hers, so he gave it a try. Draupadi tried to suppress her laughter as she saw him trying to braid her hairs, but in vain. She finally burst into laughter as he made a mess out of her hairs. Arjun frowned to see her laughing, "Atleast I am trying Krishnaa." 

"Not this way Arjun! You messed up my hairs." She took the comb from his hand and began combing it again. "See like this" he shifted his gaze to her fingers. "Firstly, we need to divide the hair into three portions..." She began to do it. He observed her carefully. 

"I think you understood." She finished. 

"Okay, now I will do it." He untangled her hairs again and began to do it carefully. This time, he braided her hairs beautifully. 

"One minute." He said and left. After few moments she saw him returning with a beautiful jasmine veni. He tucked it on her hairs. "You made it?" She asked. 

"Yes. For you Krishnaa." 

"It's beautiful!" 

"One more thing is remaining." He took the box of kumkum and opened the lid. He dipped his fingers inside the box and took a pinch of kumkum and smeared it on her forehead. "Mine!" He said making her chuckle. 

"Thank you Arya for everything." She whispered. 

"No thanks Krishnaa, I want a reward." 

"What do you want?" She frowned. 

"A kiss." 

"Wh..aat?" She said biting her lips as red ascended up her cheeks. 

"You heard it right." 

She looked at him shyly while he made a puppy face, "Pleeeaaaassaaeeee...." 

"Okay Okay." She chuckled. 

She brought his face closer to hers and gently pecked his cheecks. 

"Not there. I want it on my lips." He whinned. 

She stood up and made him stand too. She stood on her toes and cupped his cheecks. Arjun bent down lowering his face to hers. He gently held her waist and leaned on her forehead. Their nose touched each other's. 

She gently pressed her lips with his closing her eyes. 

Her hands fisted his hairs and his were roaming sensually on her waist. He was awestruck as she kissed him for the first time. 

She deepened the kiss and swept her lips over his asking for the permission which he permitted. Both were in bliss as they gave in to each other kissing each other like nothing else existed except them both. 

A/N: 

Why you all are not voting or commenting? It makes me feel demotivated. Pls vote and comment for the next update.