Chapter 29 ~ Invitation

Time flew quickly and now Draupadi was four months pregnant. Her baby bump had started to develop. Sometimes, she felt dizzy and vomitted. Arjun took care of her like a good husband should do and Nakul and Sahdev noted down her medical reports daily and gave some medicines to ease down the pain. 

"Arjun, I am telling you, don't make me drink this! It feels disgusting. Yuck!!" Panchali made a face as Arjun was again making her take the medicines. It was bitter, very bitter and there was no doubt in that. 

"But Krishnaa, this is necessary for your health." He said looking at the drink which Sahdev had given him in the morning. He was asked to make sure that Draupadi takes her medicines on time. 

"But I don't like it!" 

"But you have to drink it princess." Arjun argued as he sat beside her on the bed. 

"See, pregnancy is a crucial stage for every woman. And you have to take the best care of yourself as well as our baby. So atleast drink this for the sake of baby Krishnaa." He said placing his hand on her little baby bump. 

"Okay Okay." She finally agreed. 

"So now be a good girl and drink it." He handed over the glass to her. Panchali blocked her nose with one hand and drank the whole glass in one go. 

"Yuck!! Cheeee!!" She said after the glass was finished. 

Arjun poured a glass of water and handed it to her, "Have this. You will feel better." 

She took the glass of water and drank it, "Thank you" she said. 

He placed his one hand behind her back and made her lay straight of the bed. He covered her with the comforter till her stomach. 

"Arya, it's afternoon, not night!" She said making a face. Her husband was becoming over protective of her as the days passed. 

"I know but you will not go anywhere." He said in a stern tone. 

"But.." she was about to argue but that's when they heard a knock on the door. 

Arjun opened the door and a servant bowed to him, "Pranipat Rajkumar Arjun, Maharaj Yudhishthir seeks your presence in the Rajya Sabha. There is an important matter to be discussed immediately." He said and left. 

Arjun was a bit worried now. Jyesth has called him immediately, that means there is something important. He went to Draupadi and placed a kiss on her forehead, "I have to attend the Sabha Krishnaa." He said. 

"And don't step out of the bed. Just rest. You need it the most." He said making Draupadi sigh, "Okay Okay I will not. Now please go otherwise you will get late." 

"It's good that you all are present here. I have to discuss some important matter with you all today." Yudhishthir said with utmost seriousness, making the rest of the brothers serious too. 

He took out the letter that he was carrying in one of his hands, "This letter is from Hastinapura." He started to read out the letter. 

Honourable His Majesty Yudhishthir, 

We are sorry for the inappropriate behaviour of Kurukumar Duryodhan with Rajkumari Draupadi. We truly feel ashamed for our Prince's deeds and ask for forgiveness on his behalf. We want a smooth relationship to form between Indraprastha and Hastinapura. Thus, to apologize for our deeds, we invite you all to our royal mansion the coming Navratri.  We would be celebrating the occasion the whole day and for entertainment, we would be arranging a friendly game of Dyut the following night. And most importantly, we seek for the presence of Princess Draupadi as she was the one who was most affected by it. We want to apologize to her sincerely.  It would be a big pleasure to us if you accept our invitation. In case you don't want to, then there is a small reminder that Indraprastha is still not independent and a part of Hastinapura. So don't let us take any further steps and grace us by accepting our apologizes. 

Hastinapura

Yudhishthir finished reading it and there was an atmosphere of suspection created in the Sabha

"Duryodhan has accepted his wrong deeds! Wow, what a surprise!" Bheem said sarcastically making the three brothers laugh except Yudhishthir who remained quiet. 

"Dharma has the ability to change any person Vrikodhar." Yudhishthir said making him look at his elder unbelievably. 

"Really Jyesth?! Do you think Dharma can change a person like Duryodhan?" Nakul asked. 

"Jyesth, I know that you are not foolish to not understand that this all is a trap." Bheem said. 

Yudhishthir gave a small smile to his brothers, "I know Bheem, but denying this invitation will make Hastinapur doubt on us and maybe they will attack on us. And Indraprastha is a new born kingdom, the first Rajsuya Yagya is not done yet. So it is not too strong to defeat a mighty kingdom like Hastinapura. Also, we don't have the support of the other kings too. So our smartness lies in accepting this proposal." He said after calculating everything. 

"As you say Bhrata, but remember, none of the princesses should be trapped in this." Arjun said agreeing to his brothers decision. 

"We will try our best Arjun." Yudhishthir gave him a tight lipped smile. 

A/N: 

A/N: 

Any guesses what will happen? 

And I don't know much about pregnancy as I am not bio student. If there is an error in whatever I had mentioned, then u can always correct me :) 

Pls vote and comment guys and how was the chapter?