Now everyone's eyes are on Zhou Yi, wanting to see how long the No. 1 scholar can hold on to the top three, and Tanhua, who is second in the list, is gone.

    But Zhou Yi disappointed them all. He clocked in on time every day, read, sorted and numbered books in the morning, and revised them in the afternoon. After returning from the Hanlin Academy, he didn't see any important person's house running around. The life was very rhythmic, and he was happy all day long, as if he was very satisfied with this kind of life.

    It seems that Zhuangyuan Lang is a man with no ambitions. These people stared at him for a few days and saw that his daily life was like this, so they looked away again and actively planned for themselves.

    Zhou Yi didn't pay attention to these things, what he was thinking about now was how to return Li Yingru's wishes.

    When riding the horse that day, Li Yingru threw him the embroidered handkerchief with her boudoir name embroidered on it, the meaning was already obvious. Zhou Yi can't say that he is in love with Li Yingru now, but it is true that he likes Li Yingru to a certain extent. Li Yingru is very in line with Zhou Yi's three views, both in temperament and in the world. This is much better than most blind marriages. Cultivate feelings after marriage It will be very easy too.

    Now that the girls are so active, he is a big man, and it is a bit unreasonable not to do anything to respond.

    Zhou Yi thought for a while, then wrote a love poem by himself, and after the court went down that day, he strolled outside Li's residence with green bamboo.

    At this time, it was already dark, and the gate of the Li Mansion was closed.

    If you go in now, the Li family might not let Li Yingru out at night.

    Zhou Yi took the green bamboo and walked around the Li family's courtyard.

    Qingzhu was very surprised: "Master, what are you doing? If you want to go in, just call the door."

    Zhou Yi waved his hand: "What do you know? What's the fun in going straight like that?"

    Qingzhu didn't understand Zhou. What did Yi mean, but he didn't ask further.

    Zhou Yi roughly estimated the location of Li Yingru's residence, asked Qingzhu to squat down, and climbed onto his shoulders by himself.

    Qing Zhu was two years younger than Zhou Yi, so it was hard for Zhou Yi to bear it: "Master, you... what are you doing?" Zhou Yi hissed

    , signaling Qing Zhu to be quiet, and then imitated the cuckoo bird in the courtyard. Cuckoo cried out.

    Li Yingru was studying in the room, when she suddenly heard cuckoo and cuckoo calling outside, she asked Qing'er, "Did you hear that?" Qing'er listened carefully, and said with a smile, "What's the matter,

    miss, isn't it just a bird call?" , Spring is here, and the birds will naturally increase."

    Li Yingru listened again, "No, why does this sound sound like a human being, I'll go out and have a look."

    Outside the wall, Qing Zhu was confused by Zhou Yi, but he still complained: "Young master, what you learn is not like that at all, others will know it's a fake." Zhou Yi replied:

    " Nonsense, if you can’t hear it, what’s the use of me calling it.” Turning around, he went on to Cuckoo Cuckoo.

    Li Yingru walked out of the room. Naturally, her residence is in the backyard of the Li Mansion. She likes quietness. Usually at this time, the maids and mother-in-law will be sent away by her, leaving only Qing'er by her side, so this is not like the cry of a cuckoo at all. Called for so long, but did not attract the attention of others.