But before he finished thinking, someone jumped out immediately and said: "Every word and deed of the emperor should be an example for the world. What he did just now is really out of royal style." It means that in front of the newcomer, you still have to show some face Bar.

    I rely on! ! ! Zhou Yi was in awe of this warrior in his heart, heroic, simply too heroic, what's the difference between saying that about the emperor in front of so many ministers and Xinke Jinshi, and pointing at his nose and scolding him?

    Zhou Yi wanted to see who this warrior was, but he didn't dare to turn his head.

    Zhou Yi thought that this guy was going to suffer, after all, he had insulted Emperor Chongzheng in front of so many people, but what he didn't expect was that the emperor just waved his hand impatiently, "Okay, I know!" That's it

    ? That's right, the only ones who can jump out at this time are the officials, and the officials are in charge of these things, that is, special trolls.

    The bigger the people they spray, the more successful they are. The Dayue Dynasty was comparable to Zhou Yi's Ming Dynasty in terms of treatment of speech officials. These officials are all of the type who are not afraid of death.

    But Zhou Yi was still dumbfounded, even though the emperor was not easy to get angry on the surface, but he was so humiliated, I'm afraid he had already recorded this guy in his small notebook in his heart.

    The other courtiers seemed to be not surprised, it seems that Dai Viet's speech officer is very powerful in fighting!

    "Let's get started." The emperor yawned again, and said to the Minister of Rites.

    The Minister of the Ministry of Rites cupped his hands: "I obey the decree." Then he shouted: "The palace examination begins."

    After a while, everyone got the test papers. Zhou Yi took a closer look and found that the topic was about people's livelihood. When it comes to people's livelihood, it is not easy to do well on such a huge topic.

    Moreover, the time for the palace examination is two hours, and the questions are about 2,000 words. This is also a challenge for candidates who are used to eight-hundred-word stereotyped essays.

    Zhou Yi thought about it for a while, and after finishing the draft, he picked up a pen and started working on the questions.

    For this kind of topic, everyone is icing on the cake, exaggerating high-ranking officials and emperors in the court, and if you want to really get any useful policy questions, then go to sleep.

    And whether it is the official or the emperor who wrote the question, no one thought that they could really select a useful article from it. They have been in the court for so many years, and you, a rookie who just entered the workplace, can solve it. Then we people What face is there to speak of.     Zhou Yi naturally knew the tricks in it, so he just said some empty words about the development and people's livelihood in general, but he couldn't help but mention the harm of land annexation, and in the end he still praised the emperor.     The morning court started at five o'clock, and it was almost noon now, and the emperor yawned one after another, making Zhou Yi want to rush up and cover his mouth!     Fortunately, two hours have passed, and this palace examination, which was a joke from beginning to end, is coming to an end.

    The palace examination is over, and you can’t leave at this time. The examination papers for the palace examination are all graded on the spot. There are a lot of people who grade the papers. The examination papers of two hundred people will be read quickly. If you are interested, you will read the test paper. If you are not interested, the result is almost set.