Zhao Yuwen whispered softly, "I knew you would win." He looked at Zhou Yi, happy from the bottom of his heart. Although his own rank is not too high, he has entered the second class anyway. He is a real Jinshi. If he is assigned an official position, the minimum is to be a county magistrate, unlike those fellow Jinshi. It's time to get a general judgment or something.

Zhou Yi is both his friend and his brother-in-law, and everyone can take care of each other in the officialdom. Not only is he not jealous of Zhou Yi, but he hopes that Zhou Yi's ranking will be higher. "Congratulations Brother Zhou, congratulations Brother Zhou..." The people in the inn all came up to congratulate, their words were already flattering, the second place, if there are no surprises in the palace examination, it will be the second place, and the future cabinet reserve talent, If Zhou Yi plays well, maybe he can really get a chancellor to sit down with, that's really one person under ten thousand people. Zhou Yi kept returning gifts. Qing Zhu had already run outside the inn to spread the happy money, "My young master won the second place, and it made everyone happy... Hehehehe." Like this kind of happy money in high school, no matter how rich someone is, Everyone will grab it, and they will still try for second place, and everyone is even crazier.

Every time the green bamboo sprinkled a handful of happy money, it would be looted by people, many of whom were wearing silk and satin.

In the end, Qingzhu simply spilled all the big cloth bag around his waist, and the copper plate reflected a little bit of light under the sunlight.

The shopkeeper of the inn was also very happy at the moment. Not only did three people win this year, but one even won the second place. He could already imagine the scene where there were so many customers this year and he counted the money cheerfully.

This new Jinshi master is only seventeen years old.

Some people laughed and some people cried naturally. As soon as noon came and the announcement was over, the examinees in the inn who hadn't waited for their own good news were restrained and just lost their minds.

"No, no, how did I fail? It must have been missed by the official post. I'm going to see the list..." After crying for a while, one person suddenly wiped his face and said resolutely.

"Yes, yes, yes, we will go together, I will not fail the ranking..."

After a huff, most of the people in the inn left.

In fact, this is nothing more than stubbornness unwilling to accept the facts. How could the government make mistakes in such a big ranking in the exam, and it has never made mistakes.

There is a sarcasm to accept the reality: "Huh, a bunch of poor people." After saying that, he lowered his head, why is he not pitiful? Han Chuang has studied hard for decades, and has passed the exam many times, but he still failed , Forget it, Forget it, these few exams have almost cost him his life, he should go back to his hometown and become a teacher, maybe he will teach a genius, and he will be regarded as a name for himself by then.

This person glanced at Zhou Yi and Zhao Yuwen enviously, how good they are, they have already broken out of the test at the age of ten or twenty.

Until the afternoon, the group of people who clamored to see the list all came back with despair on their faces. It was obvious that their hopes had come to nothing. No matter how many times they looked at the list, if they didn't pass the exam, they didn't pass the exam.

That night, the lobby of the inn was full of frustrated people.

"Come, come, let's drink this cup together, the examiner is blind, we must not underestimate ourselves..." Someone shouted like crazy.