Zhao Yuwen also took a seat by the window early on. When he saw Zhou Yi coming, he waved him over. Zhou Yi sat opposite to Zhao Yuwen, asked Xiao Er to bring steamed buns and porridge for breakfast, and asked Zhao Yuwen: "Brother-in-law , have you eaten breakfast?"

    Zhao Yuwen's body was stiff, and he waved his hand when he heard the words: "I can't eat now, you can eat by yourself."

    Zhou Yi nodded without knowing whether to persuade Zhao Yuwen, and shouted by himself Let's drink porridge.

    The people sitting in the lobby are all tense, and the anxiety in their hearts is piled up together, and emotions are the easiest to provoke. Everyone in the hall was so nervous, and Zhou Yi was the only one who was drinking porridge calmly, which greatly stimulated those people whose hearts were about to collapse.

    Someone said: "Zhou Juren, please pay attention to your manners when eating. There are so many people here, and you make such a loud noise when you drink porridge. Didn't it affect everyone?" wtf     ? Zhou Yi glanced at the person who spoke speechlessly. Although he could understand how anxious these people were, could they vent their anger on him if they were anxious?     Zhou Yi didn't reply, and lowered his head to continue drinking the porridge, but this time he drank it loudly: "Hoohoo..." "     You..." When the man saw Zhou Yi, he said , and it got worse, standing up and pointing at Zhou Yi, he was going to continue to talk. Now the nervousness is about to make him collapse, and it doesn't matter if he quarrels.     But the people around him hurriedly pulled him back: "Okay, I didn't offend you by drinking my own porridge. This lobby is a place shared by everyone, why should they accommodate you? It's better to wait quietly for the announcement Right."     This person may have a good relationship with the person who made the noise, but when he was told, the former shut up angrily.     In fact, there was no sound from Zhou Yi drinking porridge, it was just that this guy couldn't hold back and wanted to divert attention from Zhou Yi's bad luck.     The release of the list started at Chen Shi, around nine o'clock, and the time was approaching, and the atmosphere in the inn gradually became tense. Zhou Yi saw that some people were excited or excited, and they seemed to pass away.

    Zhou Yi thought to himself, these people's defenses are so weak, if they really find out that they have been awarded Jinshi, why not go crazy?

    Just like the general examination, the government will send people to the examinee's residence to announce the results first, and the list will be pasted at the gate of the Gongyuan after the report is over at noon (around 12 o'clock at noon).

    "Da da da..." At the moment when the sound of horseshoes sounded, everyone in the inn subconsciously sat up straight.

    "Report..." The official's voice and the handsome black horse flashed past the Laifu Inn.

    "Hey..." The people in the inn all sighed, they don't live in this inn!

    Zhao Yuwen's hand holding the teacup was shaking, Zhou Yi pressed his hand lightly and shook his head.

    Seeing Zhou Yi like this, Zhao Yuwen felt relieved, thinking that what he said was right, he had already played 100% in the examination room, he had done his best, and it was useless to worry about it now.

    Thinking of this, Zhao Yuwen calmed down a little. Although he was still extremely nervous, at least the cup would not shake when drinking tea, and he would not pour tea into his nose.

    "Announcement..." The voice of announcing the good news came again.

    Most people in the inn stood up involuntarily and stretched their necks to look out, but the official still rode past.