Zhou Yi made up his mind, put all these miscellaneous things out of his mind, calmed down and began to answer the questions.

    He made two articles on this day, each of which was drafted and then revised repeatedly before being transcribed on the test paper.

    He felt that he was very good at answering the previous questions, but this matter is not certain. If others perform very well, he may not necessarily be able to pass the exam.

    After completing the two articles, it was time to sacrifice to the Wu Zang Temple again. This time, Zhou Yi didn't cook the noodles, but just heated up the dried meat, pancakes and the like.

    But even so, the eyes of Uncle Guo on the opposite side glowed green. This kid really got a cold today, and he sucked his nose.

    Even Zhou Yi couldn't ignore the hot gaze from the opposite side. If it was possible, he would really like to give this kid some food, but the key point is that he can't, it would be too wronged if he was treated as cheating.

    Zhou Yi had no choice but to pretend that he didn't see the pitiful eyes of the uncle from across the country, hurriedly ate, and began to answer the questions.

    On the third day, he finished all seven stereotyped essays.

    After checking it, he packed up the test papers and waited for the second test questions.

    The second test is the writing of practical essays in the officialdom. All the judgments and edicts are taken in this test. There is also a part of the Tai Yue Law. The difference in this year's test is that a case question has been added.

    It depends on the examinee's actual analysis and application ability. Some candidates who memorize by rote may buckle their heads, but for contact, it is not a problem.

    He did it a little faster this time, and after finishing all the questions, there was still a whole day. Sitting dryly is the most difficult thing, so Zhou Yi took out all the test papers and checked them again. In fact, this is just for peace of mind. The imperial examination cannot be revised on the answer sheet. So even if Zhou Yi found out, he couldn't change it.

    But fortunately, he checked it again and found no careless mistakes, for example, there were no taboos where he should be taboo... He had already done his best in terms of other content.

    And Uncle Guo, who was sitting opposite Zhou Yi, was completely castrated at the moment, with tears and runny nose, like a proud rooster before entering the examination room, but now he has become a dead chicken. He lowered his head lazily, if not for the sound of sniffling from time to time, Zhou Yi would have wondered if he was frozen to death.

    Why bother, and don't answer the question, but come to suffer this crime.

    Zhou Yi shook his head speechlessly, waiting for the third test to be released. Just like the rural examination, the third test was on policy theory and poetry. Policy theory is like the Shenlun we are writing now, and the topic is about hot issues in society.     After getting the policy question this time, Zhou Yi

    was surprised, because the title turned out to be: "On how to eliminate refugees."

Bring it to the examination room. How did the refugees get here? In addition to natural disasters or wars, the main reason is land annexation.

    And who is the big head of annexing the land, those nobles from aristocratic families, high-ranking officials, going back to the source, if they want to solve the refugees, they must solve the problem of land annexation, and why do the high-ranking officials desperately annex the land? Because they don’t pay taxes, This is a costless business, no profit, no profit.