There were a lot of people before, and everyone was busy doing things like this, but no one noticed Zhou Yi, but now that the people taking the exam have retreated, Zhou Yi's appearance of moving his family like this is a bit eye-catching.

    However, everyone has passed the Juren examination, so they have a bit of self-restraint. Although they looked at Zhou Yi with strange eyes, they didn't say anything.

    Zhou Yi's skin was thicker than the city wall, he calmly accepted those looks of surprise or disdain, just look, look, one look would not kill anyone.

    After a while, the identity check began.

    This procedure is the same as that of the township examination, just to verify his identity, in case someone takes the exam for him. Zhou Yi said that he passed the big exam and the small exam.

    After verifying that you are right behind, the next level will be a bit abnormal, and you need to search to prevent entrainment.

    This is a level that all exams will pass, but the rigor of the exam is almost to the point that the candidates for reference enter a room in groups of six to be checked and lined up in two rows.

    Officials start with the hair first, and they can't wait to pull it out one by one to see if you have written the small copy on the hair! Of course this is just Zhou Yi's exaggeration, but it is indeed very strict, even dandruff can be scratched off for you.

    Then comes the facial features, the mouth is opened, the tongue is raised, and then the ears, they will use a small thing like ear-piercing to pierce the inside, and it is not uncommon in the past that the ears of the officials were not serious because of the insignificance of the officials. He is deaf, so participating in the exam is not only exhausting, it may also hurt the body.

    Then there is the nose, they will also dig out the nose holes, Zhou Yi wrinkled his face and endured the strangeness of others digging his nostrils, scolding his mother in his heart, what the hell are these things, the township examination is strict, but it has not yet arrived With this level of nitpicking, who would foolishly stuff the cheat sheet into the nose, if one is not careful, the cheat sheet goes down the nose and enters the respiratory tract, don't try it, you will be suffocated to death instead!

    But Zhou Yi had just finished scolding his mother in his heart, when he heard an exclamation from the row behind him: "How dare you carry it, drag it on.

    " A piece of paper in the shape of a paper with snot still sticking to it. The top of the paper, which is less than the size of a palm, is densely covered with small characters.

    Zhou Yi felt dizzy after taking a look.

    Candidates were naturally dragged out like dead dogs.

    This scene really shocked Zhou Yi. It turns out that there are people who do such a thing. It seems that there is no right to speak about anything without investigation. He thought that the useless work of the two forces might be obtained through practice. True knowledge! Look, this is not the only one found.

    The inspection is not over yet, and a full body search is required next. At this time, the candidates need to take off their clothes. This is why they have to enter the small room for inspection. After all, the weather outside is too cold, and these gentlemen are all delicate. The expensive ones are all reserve cadres of Dayue, and the Ministry of Rites will not be able to explain if something goes wrong.

    He heard Zhao Yuwen also said this, so he was not surprised.

    Officials want to check whether these candidates have written cheat sheets on their bodies. They cannot have tattoos.