Not Forgiven

"You are not forgiven." Holding a large kitchen knife, Bonnie cut a slice of red velvet cake.

"Come on, Bon." Henry sat at the far end of the table. "It was necessary. It's all part of your training."

Bonnie made another cut. "Oh, is it?"

"Yes, it is."

Standing suddenly, Bonnie pointed the knife at him. "You had no right to do that! No right! And I know why you did it- you did it to punish me! So, did you make your point? Did you make the point you wanted to make?" She grit her teeth, her hand nearly shaking with rage. "Just because you can get inside my head does not mean you have the right to do so!"

Finger to the flat of the blade, Henry pushed it aside. "Darling, let's talk about this."

Angrily, Bonnie returned to the cake and sliced up the rest.

Henry sat back in his chair, watching. "...Are we having guests?"

Taking the tiniest piece, Bonnie dished it up on a plate and dropped it unceremoniously in front of him. Then she sat back, pulling the rest towards her, taking a fork and sticking it into it. "Go on then. Talk." She took a bite from her fork, red cake crumbling all over her hand.

Henry adjusted the plate in front of him and took a breath. "No, you're right. It wasn't fair of me to just drop you in like that without any warning."

Bonnie's eyebrow quirked in genuine surprise that he was admitting he was wrong.

"However..."

"However..." Bonnie mocked.

"It is important for you to learn how to deal with such situations. Remember what I told you- the panic stops the power. You can't just go to pieces. You have to learn to face these things. It is important."

"Well, I coped just fine for several years without you." The words were hurtful and they were meant to be.

"Four..." Henry leant towards her, resting his elbows on the table. "Would it help if you got to try it again? See if you can get it right this time? Now that you know what to expect?"

A/N: Please leave a like and a comment!

So has anyone else seen the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie? (So great!) Imagine, Mantis' scenes, but Bonnie XD