She is so much prettier than Li Yingru, Zhou Yi can treat Li Yingru like this, if it were her, Zhou Yi would feel pity a hundred times more.

    She had always thought this way, she believed that all the mistakes in her previous life stemmed from her rejection of Pan Sixie's proposal to marry Zhou Yi. She never thought about whether Zhou Yi would agree to this marriage even if Pan Sixie really proposed it.

    She subconsciously felt that as long as she wanted it, Zhou Yi would definitely accept it. After all, he is still just a candidate. Even if he passes the test, he is only an editor of books in the Imperial Academy.

    At least for now, their Pan family's family background still attracts many people.

    But seeing Zhou Yi and Li Yingru getting along, she was suddenly vigilant, she took everything for granted!

    "I didn't expect Sister Li to save Mr. Zhou. What's going on? My sister is really curious. Sister Li, please tell me about it." Pan Si gritted his teeth and temporarily suppressed his thoughts so that Zhou Yi could not let him go. Continue talking with Li Yingru, pulling Li Yingru to talk.

    Zhou Yi also heaved a sigh of relief, really, the sum of past and present lives combined, he is close to forty years old, and he thought his heart was calm. Unexpectedly, the blink of a yellow-haired girl stirred his mood...

    At this time, Mrs. Li and Mrs. Pan also walked over together. Seeing a man standing beside them, Mrs. Pan hurried forward to hold Pan Si.

    Mrs. Li saw Zhou Yi, and saw that he looked like a gentle scholar, her eyes lit up, she looked back and forth between Li Yingru and Zhou Yi, and stepped forward with a smile: "This is..." Well, he looks good, and his manners are also good, Is a good young man.

    Li Yingru introduced to Zhou Yi: "This is my mother, mother, this is Zhou Yi, do you still remember the time we met water pirates four years ago when we came back from our hometown? My brother and I saved him." Zhou Yi

    listened It's Li Yingru's mother, and she hurriedly greeted her: "I met Mrs. Li, and I've been grateful to Miss Li for saving me four years ago." "Oh, so it was

    Ru'er who saved you. What's the matter? Zhou Yi, then you are coming to Beijing this time..." Mrs. Li looked at Zhou Yi expectantly.

    Zhou Yi replied: "This time I came to Beijing to take the exam."

    "Ah, you still want to be a candidate!" Mrs. Li was very satisfied in her heart, but she exclaimed on her face.

    "Mother..." Li Yingru pulled Mrs. Li, and Mrs. Li patted Li Yingru's back from behind to signal her to be quiet, and said to Zhou Yi: "Since Ru'er saved you, it means that you are destined to be with our Li family. I like educated young people. If you are free, you can come to our house to play. There is also a boy who is about your age in our family. He also likes to study, and you must be able to chat." "Mother

    ... ..." Li Yingru only twitched her mouth while listening, her father had never been at odds with those civil servants in the imperial court, and he didn't have a good impression of scholars. When her second brother was about to abandon martial arts and go to literature, her father chased him all over the house. When did you start to have a crush on the scholar?

    "It must be..." Mrs. Li's enthusiasm was a bit overwhelming, and Zhou Yi hurriedly replied after hearing this.

    Seeing Mrs. Li's three or two words, Pan Si fooled Zhou Yi into running to Li's mansion. He was very anxious, and hurriedly said: "Zhou Yi, my grandfather will be very happy if he knows that you have come to the capital. Come to our house to see his old man."