"What, young master, don't you think I'm capable so you want me?" Qingzhu was struck by lightning.

    "You were like a black monkey at that time, how did I know you were capable?" Zhou Yi knocked on Qingzhu's head and walked forward.

    "Ah, young master, then you must continue to be kind, and I will become capable." Qingzhu was stunned for a moment, and hurriedly chased after Zhou Yi and said.

    Chang Ping, Zhao Yuwen's servant, said: "Young Master Zhou is really interesting." On the road, he always had the leisure to tease Qingzhu, but that little fool was so accurate.

    Zhao Yuwen shook his head with a smile. Although he and Zhou Yi were both friends and relatives, he still couldn't see through Zhou Yi.

    I don't know if it's like this every day, or it's a special day. There are so many people entering the city that they waited for a long time before reaching the gate of the city. When it was Zhou Yi and the others' turn, Zhou Yi and Zhao Yuwen took out the juren documents as usual. Juren was already a scholar-official class, and they always received some preferential treatment at this time in the past.

    But this time, the guards guarding the city did not show any special expression, but they did not check their packages as carefully as others. After checking their packages, they directly reached out to ask for money: "Give the landing fee, ten yuan per person." Money."     "What, isn't the landing fee paid by those who go to the city to do business? We came to Beijing to rush for the exam, so why should we pay it?" Maybe it was because he was able to receive preferential treatment elsewhere because of his status as a juror, Zhao Yuwen was extremely astonished Yes, couldn't help but said.     "It's amazing to be a man. As long as you land on the boundary of the capital, you have to pay a landing fee. If you don't pay it, you don't have to enter the city." The officer said impatiently.     "You..." Zhao Yuwen was impatient and wanted to defend himself. Zhou Yi grabbed her and said, "Brother-in-law, is it just ten Wen? Just pay it." They must have something to rely on when they are asking for money in front of so many people. It's good to have a conflict.     "The four of you, that's forty renminbi, and these parcels, you bring so many things, you're going to sell them in the city, you have to pay lijin." The guard said again.

    "What, these are just a few changes of laundry. We are juren rushing for the exam. What business do we do?" Zhao Yuwen's nose was twisted with anger.

    Zhou Yi stopped Zhao Yuwen, the smile on his face remained unchanged, "Then how much do we have to pay, brother?"

    Hearing Zhou Yi's question, the officer snorted, showing an expression of knowing you're a kid." Half a tael of silver."

    Zhou Yi didn't even move his eyebrows, and directly signaled Qingzhu to give the money.

    After they entered the city, the guard yelled at Zhao Yuwen's back, "What is it? It's just a small juren, and he really thinks of himself as some kind of big shot!" At the root of the city, if a brick falls, maybe the person whose head is covered is a second-rank official or a relative of the emperor. Anyone who begs under the city wall may have a close relationship with a certain big shot! Besides, their immediate boss is a member of Yang Shoufu, and most of the money will fall into Yang Shoufu's pocket. With such a deep and leafy tree on his back, although he is just a small dog's leg, but for the two small Juren But they can't see it.

    "Damn it, what's the difference between this and Ming Qiang in broad daylight?" Zhao Yuwen was still aggrieved after walking for a long time.

    "Brother-in-law, when you rushed for the exam last time, they didn't ask you for any landing fees?" Zhou Yi asked with a frown.