"Fangzi is out, and there will be fewer people buying goods in the future, and there will not be so many people in the workshop. Since it was Yang Erzhuang who stole Fangzi this time, then the people of the Yang family will lose twenty staff positions! As for the two Who the ten people are is up to you to decide." As soon as     Zhou Yi's words came out, everyone in the Yang family became nervous. The Yang family is not a big family in Xiawan Village, there are only fifty or so, and now there are twenty less Individuals, anyone can be on the wheel.     Others in the village breathed a sigh of relief.     As for the people surnamed Yang, there has been a complete commotion. It is conceivable how fierce conflicts will arise in order not to be selected into the list of twenty.     It is possible that Yang Erzhuang was chopped alive by his clansmen.

    On the way back, Zhou Yi told Zhou Zhu: "This year's wages are decreasing month by month. It is said that because of man-made outside, things can no longer be sold at a high price, and the dividend at the end of the year will be reduced by half." Zhou Zhu hesitated: "This is good

    . Are they going to make a fuss?"

    "Trouble?" Zhou Yi shook his head, "No." How could they make a fuss, and they will only hate the person who sells the recipe even more. In order not to lose this job, everyone in the workshop They will all act as spies, and it will be difficult to inquire about Fang Zi in the future.

    Now there is only one family that got the prescription. Although they don't know who the other party is, there must be one who will cover it tightly.

    If someone with a background gets this recipe, he will definitely increase the production, so that he will be in front of the workshop in Xiawan Village. That's good, so he won't worry so much.

    In fact, up to now, all the money that should be earned has been earned. It doesn't matter if this workshop is closed. As long as he wants, he can do other things. But once there is a new thing, it will attract the attention of others. It is better to be like this now, with a tall man in front of him, and he will make a little money in the back.

    Zhou Yi thought about it, and felt that Yang Erzhuang had done a good deed, touched his chin, hummed softly and walked home.

    Zhou Zhu walked behind with a puzzled look on his face: Why did Brother Yi still look happy when Fang Zi was stolen?

    Sure enough, the people surnamed Yang quarreled endlessly over the twenty lists, and even fought several times. In the end, it was all the elders in the village who mediated and chose the family who was close to Yang Erzhuang.

    Yang Erzhuang directly drove out of Xiawan Village, and the ancestors of the Yang family even declared that he would never be allowed to come back.

    These Zhou Yi don't want to get involved, and they will cherish it even more only if they feel that this job is not easy to come by.

    That evening, Zhou Yi came out of his study, and when he passed by the side hall, he heard Wang Yan and Zhou Laoer talking about Liuya's marriage: "Liuya is fourteen years old, and she can look after her, don't be like Wuya again." Similarly, if you get engaged late, you will be in a panic when you get married."

    Zhou Laoer nodded, "No matter what, you have to choose people carefully. It would be great if Liuya can marry as good as Wuya. Liu Lang has the ability to find such a good man for Wuya." With that said, Zhou Er Er started to brag about Zhou Yi again.

    Zhou Yi couldn't help but walk into the side hall.

    "Father, mother, Fourth Sister's relatives are not busy in advance, we will talk about it after I am admitted to Jinshi in four years!" Zhou Yi sat next to Zhou Laoer, took a small orange, and said while peeling.