Zhou Yi remained silent. In fact, he doubted whether Mu Zili's two elder brothers did it, but it was none of his business.

    After more than a month, Zhou Yi heard that Sanya and Mu Zili had moved out of the Mu Mansion and bought a small house in the county. Sanya refused to take care of Mu Zili's concubines, and wanted to sell them all, but Mu Zili disagreed, and the two had a violent quarrel, which was widely spread in Lin County.

    Zhou Yi shook his head: This Sanya really doesn't stop for a moment. Even if you want to do it, what are you doing to make such a big fuss!

    Over the past year, Xiawan Village has purchased a lot more people, and Zhou Yi has also increased his shipments.

    He was careful enough, but he still caught the eyes of some people.

    "Brother Yi, I found that Yang Erzhuang's behavior is a bit sneaky these days, always running around in various small workshops." Zhou Zhu found Zhou Yi one day and said to him.

    Zhou Yi nodded. Although the people in the village say that they are enjoying a good life now, their hearts are not strong enough, and they always want to be richer. It is not uncommon for such things to happen before.

    "Follow him and see what he wants to do." Zhou Yi said to Zhou Zhu.

    Zhou Zhu should be.

    Zhou Yi patted Zhou Zhu's shoulder, "Okay, you can relax when the time is right. The first batch of boys who entered the workshop in the school have been practicing for half a year, so let's lift them up slowly." Now the managers in the workshop are some of the more prestigious people in the village, and they can take care of the people, but if they are professional in management, don't count on them. Fortunately, the first batch of students trained in the school have been in the workshop for half a year, and now they can definitely help Zhou Zhu.

    Zhou Zhu nodded.

    Zhou Yi thought that this matter was over like this, after all, there were many such things in the past, but he didn't expect that within a few days, this man named Yang Erzhuang was dragged to him.

    There was a lot of noise in front of the workshop in Xiawan Village. The Zhou clan surrounded the second and third uncles and stood together. Opposite them was the Yang clan. The village chief stood in the middle, and on the other side were other people in the village.     "Yang Erzhuang, you are going to kill our entire village. You gave the prescription to others, so how can we continue to open this workshop!" The second uncle was leaning on a cane. Although he was very old, he was full of energy. Not bad, the clang of the crutch on the stone floor.     "Second Lord, isn't it still decided, let's ask again, ask again." The village chief said with a smile to the second uncle. Yang Erzhuang is a member of their Yang clan, if it is really confirmed that this kid sold Fangzi to others, all of them with the Yang surname will be implicated.     "Why do you ask, we all saw this guy handing someone a piece of paper, and then the guy gave him a big bag of silver. These days, he has been scurrying around in the workshop, isn't it What is the prescription given!" On the side of the Zhou clan, a seventeen or eighteen-year-old boy shouted angrily, and he stood behind Zhou Zhu.     Yang Erzhuang, who was kneeling in the middle, raised his head at this moment: "I handed someone a piece of paper and you said it was a prescription in the workshop? It's too strong!" Seeing that someone was supporting him, Yang Erzhuang became more courageous and retorted. road.

    "If not, why did you run away as soon as you saw us? And the guy who covered his face also ran away, how dare you say it wasn't the prescription!" The boy said loudly again.

    "I... I'm in a hurry, I don't know why that guy is running, the legs are on his body, can I still control him?" Everyone can see that

    this guy is quibbling.

    Originally, things like these in the village were all based on free opinion, no matter what evidence you have, I say you are, but now the Yang clan is afraid of responsibility, so they keep trying to excuse Yang Erzhuang.

    There are quite a few people on Yang's side. Under such circumstances, if there are not enough tenable reasons, I'm afraid they won't be able to convince the crowd. They are all neighbors who can't look up and look down. It is impossible for the Zhou family to force Yang Erzhuang to confess his guilt. Besides, Fang Zi has already given it away. What's the use of Yang Erzhuang's plea?

    "Where is Liulang, why hasn't he come back yet? Ask him what to do." After all, the second uncle was old and couldn't stand it, so he asked his grandson to move a chair for him and sat down.

    "Folks, this workshop is not owned by the second child's family, but by all of us. You have forgotten the dividends you receive every year? If the prescription is leaked, think about it, we have no power and power, can we Can you compete with others? Ah!" The second uncle said with a sigh.

    The crowd buzzed.

    The second uncle and the third uncle looked at each other, and the worrying thing still happened. Most of the workshops are from the Zhou family, and other families only have one place to enter the workshop, but there are not a few Zhous who have two people in the workshop, and most of the management personnel belong to the Zhou family.

    Although people with other surnames didn't say anything, they still had opinions to some extent. Now that Fangzi has been leaked out, these people are worried, but they are not worried. To put it bluntly, these people subconsciously feel that the workshop has nothing to do with them, they are just working in it.

    "Liulang, Liulang is here..." At this moment, someone called out.

    The crowd moved away automatically, and Zhou Yi walked in, stood in front of the second and third uncles, and greeted them. The second uncle waved his hand: "Don't worry about this, you should see what to do with this matter. Hey..."

    Although Yang Erzhuang knelt on the ground, his head was raised high. He looked at Zhou Yi, who was thirteen years old, but Is it a child! Although he can read, it doesn't necessarily mean how good he is.

    "What kind of silver is this?" Zhou Yi pointed to the package next to Yang Erzhuang.

    "This is the money that the masked guy handed him to buy the prescription! Brother Yi, I was useless for not watching him." Zhou Zhu lowered his head and said guiltily.

    Zhou Yi patted him on the head: "You have done a good job. You can only be a thief for a thousand days, and there is no one who can guard against a thief for a thousand days. If he wants to inquire, how can you prevent him?" Lipstick, soap, etc. There are only a few processes, and it is very easy for those who have been working in the workshop all year round to inquire about it.

    He has no good way to prevent this situation.

    "Zhou Juren, don't talk nonsense, I am not the seller's money. Don't slander me." Yang Erzhuang yelled.

    Zhou Yi said with a cold face: "Actually, I don't care whether you gave the prescription or not, because there are secret processes that have not been made in the workshop, and what you gave to others is incomplete. Came to look for you. If they can find you, they must have inquired about you clearly. You cheated of their money, can they let you go?" "

    What?" Yang Erzhuang's face turned pale: "You lied Mine, right?"

    "Hmph, do you think my time is worthless, making up these nonsense to trick you?"

    "Impossible, impossible, all I see is this..." Yang Erzhuang lost his mind and murmured .

    With a bang, there was a commotion outside the workshop.

    "It's true that he stole the prescription, he really leaked the prescription!"

    "Damn it, this guy who killed a thousand swords!"

    The Zhou clan even clamored to beat Yang Erzhuang to death.