Chapter 6

Previously on Scars of the Past -

"If you don't have a death wish, back off," said Draco putting himself between Harry and his oaf of an uncle. 

"This is it! You are now blacklisted from every firm and branch of this company and the others I have shares in."

Harry took the time Draco and Vernon were arguing to process what occurred. He then came to a realization. "You bought a company just so you could talk to me!" 

"Yeah" replied Draco as if this was completely normal. 

"It is a whole damn COMPANY! Not a cake. You can't wake up one day and go – I feel like buying a company!" said Harry.

 "Don't fret Darling. I'll just sell it to someone for a higher price and earn some money along the way." 

 Choosing to ignore the nickname, Harry said "Okay! I'll talk. What do you want to know?" 

"Not here. I have a place in mind" 

Harry looked at him sceptically and thought 'Everybody has to die one day. I'm taking the risk. If a problem comes, I'll start worrying about it then. We'll see. It'll be fine' he thought. "Ok" came out of his mouth as a reply.

"Grab on! Then," said Draco and they apparated to a closed room. 

"Where are we?" 

"Somewhere in Diagon Alley" 

Draco places his hands on Harry's shoulders and makes him sit down on a couch and makes himself comfortable next to the said man. Draco then, fires a question at him "Why do you live with them? Anyone with eyes can see that they – uh – aren't really fond of you" 

Out of all the things Harry expected Draco to ask him, this was not one of them. Was Draco buying more time for an attack? Maybe his death-eater friends got lost? The ravenette has no idea. 'Why is Draco interested in this? In my home life? We aren't exactly friends' was what he was thinking.

"Dumbledore wants me to" was the boy's answer. Realizing what had slipped out of his mouth, Harry slapped a hand over it. "What spell have you placed on me? Huh! I would never have said that! What did you do to make me say that!" screamed Harry. 

Draco stayed quiet; his face expressionless. Harry couldn't tell what he was feeling. Something in his chest rose up; Guilt. He was feeling guilty because Draco was not at fault here. Harry had wanted someone to know about this, someone to do something about it, someone to get him out of that hell hole. Harry was glad that Draco wasn't mad. 

Harry hadn't realized that he had been silent for a while so Draco chose to break the ice and speak up "I have not put a spell on you" he said. Still, when Harry made no move to speak, Draco spoke up again "What reason did Dumbledore give? Blood wards?" 

This caused Harry to speak "How...How do you know?" 

Draco smiled, looked up at him and continued "What do you know about Blood Wards?"