Chapter 3

Previously on Scars of the Past -

Dahlia does it perfectly, relishing in the surprised look on McGonagall's face "The dark lord doesn't allow anyone and everyone to join his cause. You have to cross a certain level to get in."

McGonagall scoffs and continues with the lesson. A few minutes later, Blaise bursts through the Draco, his hazel eyes searching the crowd for Mattheo and stopping when they do find him "The dealer contacted me. How many bottles of Firewhisky do we need? I need to place the order"

"That is Draco's field of expertise. Ask him. My expertise is in drinking the stuff"

"3 crates of Firewhisky, 4 crates of DragonVodka, 2 crates of Willowwine. Do we need rum? Champagne? Tequila?" said Draco, not even looking up from the book he was reading.

"Nah! Champagne is fancy shmancy stuff. I'm planning on getting drunk. Tequila we can do"

"Okay then, about 2 crates of that"

"K. That would be about 400 galleons"

"Do 420 and tell him to get it done. Fast."

"Mr Zabini! Why are you not in class right now?"

"Isn't it obvious I'm bunking?" The carefree tone in Blaise's voice turned into a shit-i-should-not-have-said-that one as the realization that he was talking to McGonagall dawned on him.

"Bunking! 20 points from Slytherin and 2 weeks of detention with me every evening at 6. I expect you to be on time otherwise I'm informing your parents"

Mattheo looks at Blaise and mouths 'Do what I would do. It'll be fine'

"Do as you please. Tell my mom. See if I give a fuck" said Blaise getting a burst of courage from Mattheo's well-spoken words.

"Another week of detention" said McGonagall as she turned to Mattheo "Alcohol is prohibited on Hogwarts grounds. I don't expect you to indulge in these kinds of activities"

"Well, you should know this by now that I give zero fucks to your expectations"

"And we already bought it so it would be a huge waste of money if we were to cancel it now. The company policy says no refunds and I'm not in the mood to waste 400 galleons" added Draco

"You both will be expelled for this"

"Go ahead and try" This was it. McGonagall was done with him. Mattheo had finally gotten under her skin. He was internally smirking as she walked out of the door bursting with anger to get Professor Dumbledore.

"She isn't much. I asked a few people yesterday. Apparently, she is supposed to be fierce and strict. I don't see that anywhere. It is so easy to annoy her. Fierce my ass" said Dahlia

"Calm down, darling," said Draco causing Astoria to speak up "What do even see in her? I am so much better than that whore"

"Astoria," said Draco, his voice going lower. In all of the 7 years Draco had been in Hogwarts, he had never talked to anyone like this. Sure, he was rude and known to have a silver tongue but this, this was something else "If you ever talk about my sister like that again, no power on earth would be able to save you from me then. I am not dating her. I am not even into girls. I'm gay and even if I wasn't, I have better taste than whatever you are so you can fuck off. And here we go, do us a favour and drown in all those tears. Real mature Greengrass, real mature."