Chapter 35

Previously on Scars of the Past -
Lucius nodded in agreement, a faint smile gracing his features. "Remember, we're just an owl away. Have a splendid year."

Bellatrix and Narcissa, ever affectionate, couldn't resist another round of hugs, eliciting an eye-roll from their patient husbands. Lucius helped Harry put on some glamours so that he wouldn't be recognized at the station before apparating to the said place.

Upon reaching the station, the two women decided to kiss the cheek of the 4 unwilling children. Harry was starting to get overwhelmed by the affection that was being poured down on him. Draco, Mattheo and Dahlia were used to it. Lucius and Tom said their byes as well before letting the 4 of them finally step inside the train.

Once they were inside Draco's compartment, they stowed their trunks in the overhead racks, closed the door, and settled into their seats. Harry discreetly removed his glamours after Mattheo cast a spell to seal the compartment door shut and placed a Notice-Me-Not charm on it.

Dahlia and Harry proceed to use their mates as a pillow to catch up on the sleep that they had missed the previous night out of excitement. Draco and Mattheo too decide to give in to sleep and make themselves comfortable with their submissives in their arms.

With five hours still left in the train journey, the compartment began to stir with activity as the morning sun cast a warm, golden glow through the window

With five hours still left in the train journey, the compartment began to stir with activity as the morning sun cast a warm, golden glow through the window. The 4 of them slowly woke, their limbs intertwined, and faces drowsy from a peaceful slumber. The soothing rhythm of the train had carried them through some peaceful three hours, and now, with the anticipation of returning to Hogwarts, they felt a renewed energy.

Harry, Dahlia, Draco, and Mattheo reached for their trunks, retrieving packed snacks. They enjoyed a simple breakfast, savouring the nostalgic flavours of their home. Afterwards, they bought a selection of candies and sweets from the trolley, indulging in treats they hadn't enjoyed for months.

About an hour later, as the landscape rolled by and the sunlight filtered through the trees outside, they were joined by their friends Pansy, Blaise, Theodore Nott, and Astoria Greengrass. They had to rearrange themselves a bit in the compartment to accommodate everyone.

Astoria took a seat on Theodore's lap. Harry nestled comfortably in Draco's lap, his head resting against Draco's chest. Dahlia and Mattheo shared a seat, their hands intertwined as they practically ate each other's faces off.

Pansy leaned forward, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she began the conversation. "Did you hear what happened in Dumbledore's office last year? The portraits say he had a screaming match with Professor McGonagall. They could hear it all the way to the dungeons."

Blaise chuckled, sipping his pumpkin juice. "That doesn't surprise me. I've seen McGonagall's stern face during Transfiguration classes. I can only imagine what it's like when she's up against Dumbledore."