"Sometimes, asking Khun Charan for a painting might be easier than this," Chakri remarked.

"A painting? What do you mean?"

"Well... Khun Charan is an artist, Your Highness. He's an art teacher and works in the art profession."

This surprising information left Kanin puzzled. He wondered if there was a deception to conceal Charan's true talents.

It seems like you've provided an excerpt from a story featuring characters named Kanin, Chakri, and a butler. It's a dialogue-heavy scene where Kanin, seemingly a prince, expresses his desire to attend an art school run by Khun Charan. However, his guardian, Chakri, and the butler seem hesitant about the idea due to Kanin's other obligations.

Kanin insists on going alone or with the butler, and there's a negotiation happening between them regarding the arrangements. Kanin seems determined to attend the school despite the objections.

The dynamics between the characters are tense yet intriguing, with Kanin displaying a strong will despite his position. Chakri, the guardian, seems to be torn between fulfilling his duties and allowing Kanin some independence. The butler appears to be caught in the middle of their exchange.

It's a scene filled with subtle power plays and negotiations, adding depth to the characters and their relationships.

"Mister Butler. Let me ask something, did grandfather make you take care of me?"

"Yes... yes, Your Highness."

"And your grandfather also said. If I want something, I can tell you Chakri directly, and you, Chakri will take care of it, is it still like that?"

"Your Majesty..."

"If that's the case. Chakri, comply with the order.." Kanin deliberately used the keywords that he had heard the guardians say when they were ordered to carry out important missions. Such as, a small body hugging a slightly raised face, it made his cute face look more stubborn and inviting attention.

"Hmph, Your Majesty."

"Chakri."

"Can't go right now, Your Highness. no matter what, people need to know."

"Wait until tonight, trick everyone into thinking I'm asleep." All objections are futile when Kanin has an escape plan and backup plans ready.

"Your Majesty, no... if we go together, Your Highness must..."

"Comply with the order, Chakri." Kanin smiled coolly as a warning that no one else had the right to refuse.

Chakri arrived late, and before realizing it, he had to bow his head and follow the Young Prince without any other choice.

"Um... I acknowledge, Your Highness.".

"Alright, we will go to 'Morpheus' together, without a procession, without a speech, without anyone else, just the two of us. Just Chakri and me... Here, give me your answer!" the royal boy announced loudly and then asked what the person who promised to help with everything could do, besides...

"I received your command!"

That's it. Ah, just like that... diligently stay with Chakri!

"..."

The art school, 'Morpheus,' had a certain number of people booked for its services on Sunday afternoons. After Charan disappeared for a while, his return to reopen the courses and accommodate a limited number of students resulted in a well-received response, as expected.

Charan hurriedly buzzed around since morning, but for him, it was quite good to immerse himself in something he loved. It seemed to help alleviate his thoughts about someone else, even if only for a short period of time.