2.Goodbye, I don't want to see you

Original: CEO ft Enice

"In fact, the first place in the Fencing Association I think... I still need a lot of practice."

'i need more practice'

The words from the stranger still echoed in Kanin's ears even after days had passed. His double eyes fixed on his father's face. While the saber in hand was in a ready position,

The well-formed face was serious, as if preparing for training. On the contrary, the inner mind that is always distracted by strangers does not give up.

The tactit movement signal calls for the thin body to come back and try to concentrate on the situation in front of him.

The young man moved to avoid the tip of the shiny sword that shot from the left side. Before turning around again to dodge the sharp too slashed from the right side

Kanin relied on the moment for just a fraction of a second, raising his arm in hopes of stabbing the counter to score a point. But it might be because he didn't concentrate enough on everything that was set in his mind. So it's not as expected.

Missed... Easily missed

"Nin", the sound of the vote counting signal sounded. With a heavy sigh coming from his father Kanin pursed his lips tightly. Know immediately what will happen next.

"..."

"You don't concentrate at all, do you know that?"

Tatdanai using a deep, fierce voice. The middle-aged man turned and pulled the wires out of his armor. While removing the metal mask, then stood and grafted the eyes with young people with sight.

"Nin knows that Nin can't concentrate." Kanin thinks he shouldn't make any excuses.
The young man sighed he was quite annoyed at himself for accidentally allowing someone to influence his thoughts.

How arrogant was that bastard to introduce him to his shortcomings? Which will conclude that the first place of the association should be better, although no one has ever said this to him before.

"What makes a child focus?"

"Nonsense thing."

"Kanin, if that nonsense distracts your mind when wielding a sword. You know what that means right?" The young man did not reply, but he knew in his heart the meaning that Tatdanai wanted to convey.

Hesitation, inaccuracy...is the never-ending path to victory. Only defeat awaits us.

"You should stay by yourself to review."

"Father said that if Nin tried to adjust the posture try not to move your left shoulder before swinging your sword. Can Nin beat Father?"

"Huh?" A sentence that hadn't been thoroughly thought our was blurred out by the owner of the small body. Tatdanai stopped his footsteps before turning around to look at his only son with suspicious eyes.

"Well... So be it." Kanin closed his eyes slightly, clutching the sword in his hand until he realized that he had accidentally said some sentence that was stuck in his mind. The young man rebuffed, intending to end the conversation here. But Matt seemed to react completely differently than before.

"Say it again...say the sentence you just said again."

"It... Sigh, Nin said that if Nin tried to adjust the posture try not to move your left shoulder before throwing the sword, what will it be? I mean...what do you think?" The young man reluctantly repeated the same sentence twice. He remained silent to secretly observe his symptoms and waited for his father's answer. Every second seemed to pass more tame than Tatdanai response.