3.Earl Gray Tea

Original: CEO ft Enice

An image of a talk young man with a smooth face and a graceful posture putting the tip of his brush on a canvas would have been a common sight if the viewer was a student from the Kingdom of Emmaly's number one art school. With a handsome face like a unique sculpture everyone remembers Charan Pitakthewa as the owner of an art school for the upper class.

Attached with the position of a young man who inherits the surname of an old noble family with famous works or art of the era. That many people want to own

Charan has emerged as Emmaly's number one artist that many millionaires and people want to be under the patronage this decade. But these rich people can only dream. Because he knew in his heart that the person who supported Charan at this time was Emmaly's current leader

Being in the custody of the great life made Sharnadu more exalted and beyond reach. People knew that this artist was no ordinary person. Encounter does not mean an opportunity to get close. The big millionaires and the people who whished to do as much as possible just send your child to study as a disciple to follow only.

Other than that, they were no different from bumblebees chasing beautiful flowers in the imperial garden. Keep admiring, liking, but not being able to pick it up, own if and sniff it...

"Sorry for the loss of manners, my lord."

A voice from the old butler called the talk young man sitting in the middle of the room drawing to wake up from his reverie. Charan in a dark blue satin bathrobe. Wearing frameless glasses stop the hand that is slapping paint on the canvas. Turning around, he turned to look towards the source of the voice.

"Is something wrong? Normally, the butler won't bother me at this time?" His voice was flat, without a hint of reproach, but for Narong, the old butler, he knew very well how the question was shot.

A middle-aged man in polite clothes lowered his head slightly, showing an uneasy expression. He knew that the current master did not like to be disturbed especially when he wa with new canvas on a rainy night. It was a forbidden time... The ears were listening. Hear the sound of the rain from last night until dawn. Narong knew very well that he should not stand here. But because of compulsive necessity

Beyond the lord's orders, there are more important matters...

"Iam very sorry, my lord." The butler's small eyes glanced behind him as he offered an apology. He didn't explain much to waste his time. It just made way for a man in military uniform to step in. The third person bowed his head in respect. Before reaching out to say something, the thick palm had to break away and let go of the art In hand...

"Mr. Charan... The Lord Buddha had ordered you to have an audience." The burly soldier finished speaking and pursed his lips together. A young man in uniform stood upright. Organize the body in a manner that is thought to be most polite and suitable for the artist who is known under the patronage of the overlord.

"When do I have to go in for an audience?" Charan asked Back, reaching out to grab a towel from the side to wipe away paint and stains. Out of fingers

"Now..." The officer paused a bit. The expression on his face showed uncertainty. After a moment he paused in his thoughts and uttered a new essence: "Uh, I mean, with half an hour from now."

Half an Hour?

The eyebrows twitched as soon as he listened to this tall body, looking up to observe the gestures of the people in front of him. He found out some truth about this man... The other wad not a familiar solider. In fact, probably never even met before. He wad sure that he had a good memory. But with this person, in addition to not being in memory there are many things that conflict with each other.