18.True Status

Original CEO ft Enice

Inside the reception room, the walls were decorated with light-colored patterns, gold edges curved around, and a large cream-colored sofa set surrounded the warm-toned, rectangular table. Above it all, a luxurious chandelier shone bright light.

Charan stepped into the area where some people were waiting and bowed respectfully, bending his head down with a gesture full of respect, and a gentle smile and concerned eyes from the highest official in the country made Emmaly feel good.

"I apologize for being late, Your Majesty."

Charan was dressed neatly according to his previous style. He asked his people to find clothes to change into before traveling because he thought of etiquette and formality in front of the royal family as the main principle.

"Is everything alright? Do you have any injuries?"

Dhipabawon did not care much about the chaotic ceremony but rather welcomed the younger person to sit down and asked with concern.

"It's just a small injury, Your Highness ."

Charan looked at what he had encountered as a small matter, but if someone were to ask who should be taken care of the most physically and mentally right now, it would be Kanin.

"I will call the doctor to come and examine you."

"Your Highness, I am fine but Little Young-Prince... For safety reasons, I think he should be examined again."

"To make me feel relieved, let's both of you get checked."

"Thank you very much, Charan. I truly am thankful I trusted no one else other than you."

The low-ranked person bowed his head in acceptance of the words that were filled to the brim with emotion from Dhipabawon.

"Please don't do that, Your Highness... it is the duty of the nobles to follow the will of the sovereign, but...."

Charan paused briefly before continuing, "His Majesty has informed everyone about Young-Prince, hasn't he?"

This question arose because the young man had just arrived in Daveen after traveling from a meeting point.

Charan guessed that Dhipabawon had already informed some members of the Atsawathewathin family about the news. Many guards were waiting to receive him.

"Tarin already knows. Kanin is in the safe area of Atsawathewathin. There is no need to keep this a secret." as expected.

Charan looked at the chessboard as Dhipabawon played. Currently, Kanin is in the safest place in the country. If it were announced that the true Crown Prince is still alive, all media outlets and news agencies would be interested. Everyone in the country would be aware of Kanin's existence. And the bad guys... would have a harder time moving. This means that Kanin's security rate will be higher.

"You have a wise perspective, Your Highness."

"It's not just about Kanin not being a secret anymore, but also about the fact that you are skilled in more than just teaching ordinary martial arts. We don't need to hide this truth anymore."

Dhipabawon's words echoed Charan's long-held thoughts. He was raised under the care of the Sovereign-King and was almost as noble as the royal family.

Everyone knew he received privileges because his parents died protecting members of the Atsawathewathin family. Charan, the sole heir to the Pitakthewat family, directly benefited from this.

But the true identity of Charan was like a two-faced coin... He was trained in academics and combat, handling close-range combat effortlessly.

Everything about him was prepared for a secret mission: ensuring Kanin, the missing Crown Prince, returned safely to the country without suspicion. So, Charan had to live an ordinary life, hiding his martial arts skills and posing as an art teacher.